Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 2. (Read 13271 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
--snip--
Many Members here pointed this out but many were naïve as normal !

LOL, I didn't realize that there is someone that actually compile a list of those so called not-a-bumper-account-if-you-can't-prove it. I must have missed the post during a few days of my frustration at informing people of how shitty this thread is. Or, probably that was the reason of those bumping posts, to drown any leading info.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This is about powerloan  but its all about bottom feeders trying to get your last buck After losing it all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
THIS THREAD IS BUMPED BY PAID SHILLS AND NOOBS 24/7. ALL ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SHILLING FOR THIS SCAM WILL BE REPORTED WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN ! ALL LENDING PLATFORM ARE NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY PROJECT.

Well, thats a huge claim that you’re making. To make people actually believe you, bring some more proofs and facts to support your claim. I hope it doesnt turn out as a scam though.

Website is gone... Investors are robbed. This will happen to all lending aka PONZI aka HYIP schemes. Anybody can tell me how much that scammers stole from gullible people?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How can you guys move on so quickly? This guy stealed so much monet from us, and we’re nog even mad? Wtf🤯

They're still hoping that this project works and the scam accusations are just FUD. Only it wasn't. I've also warned from the beginning that this project is questionable up to the point i decide to just let it be and watched in silent for their downfall.

Nothing will happen here. Also if not many people here complain maybe most of the accounts were alt accounts of the scammer.

That is my second thought after the one I posted, that the lack of panic was because mostly there were no investors. The thread was filled with bumper accounts that mostly came from the same owner which never actually buy tokens, the actual investors themselves are really few and they decide to keep silent and hoping because they thought of the lack of noises means they're still safe.

And about the bump-er accounts, should anyone dare me to prove that, I actually have the proof that I found weeks ago, only I was too lazy to dig it. Just scroll to some pages and look at their username, they have similar name pattern, which have similar post count and was created at an extremely close time that if it was a mere coincidence, it is very uncanny. And just for the case of those posts got deleted to hide the truth, this post number should be #2608

Another lending platform that turned out to be a scam? My god people need to stop supporting these kinds of projects. This is like the 10th lending project that was a scam. It sucks when people get defrauded and especially newcomers because they might not return.
legendary
Wait... What?
How can you guys move on so quickly? This guy stealed so much monet from us, and we’re nog even mad? Wtf🤯

They're still hoping that this project works and the scam accusations are just FUD. Only it wasn't. I've also warned from the beginning that this project is questionable up to the point i decide to just let it be and watched in silent for their downfall.

Nothing will happen here. Also if not many people here complain maybe most of the accounts were alt accounts of the scammer.

That is my second thought after the one I posted, that the lack of panic was because mostly there were no investors. The thread was filled with bumper accounts that mostly came from the same owner which never actually buy tokens, the actual investors themselves are really few and they decide to keep silent and hoping because they thought of the lack of noises means they're still safe.

And about the bump-er accounts, should anyone dare me to prove that, I actually have the proof that I found weeks ago, only I was too lazy to dig it. Just scroll to some pages and look at their username, they have similar name pattern, which have similar post count and was created at an extremely close time that if it was a mere coincidence, it is very uncanny. And just for the case of those posts got deleted to hide the truth, this post number should be #2608
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

It first was known as Fastlite, then Fastdoge and now Dogeminer. First two websites are killed.
Activity: 210
To get InvestBox Payments for BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH, WAVES, BTG, LIZA, LIZUN - you need to Play minimum 5 Dice Games / day at these coins, for LAMBO, LIMBO - minimum 5 Dice Games / hour.
Activity: 9
hi All,  please invest in lending platform which already on external exchanges and pays interest in BTC or ETH of our choice. please see the below link and happy lending...

https://plancoin.co/authorize/register?ref=skm247

Activity: 840
I was observing the platform of powerloan lending from the beginning and could see more upgrades and new plans adding, do they also have some advisors who can guide with all legit implementations?

Getting everything right and legally compliant isn't easy as there isn't a final legal framework for all of this.
legendary
Wait... What?

if somebody put 9 btc to ponzi i think there are only two ways ) hes really stupid or very rich and 9 btc is nothing for him
Activity: 504
A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.
Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.

At the same time if you can offer very low interest rates there is also less money to be made for investors.

Correct but I think due to much higher financial volumes it can still be a very profitable business for investors.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.
Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.

At the same time if you can offer very low interest rates there is also less money to be made for investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It is very quiet in here with no shills bumping..... no Johan presence or minute-by-minute updates either...

You were all warned with this one...

No wonder theymos had to created the HoweyCoin "joke" ICO thread, you are all just asking for it !

As long as there are newcomers there might be a realistic chance for scammers to do their stuff again and again.
I know u guys r busy prepping for end of round 1 n getting ready for exchange. So I thought I’ll answer all questions that I know.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
It is very quiet in here with no shills bumping..... no Johan presence or minute-by-minute updates either...

You were all warned with this one...

No wonder theymos had to created the HoweyCoin "joke" ICO thread, you are all just asking for it !
Activity: 23
THIS THREAD IS BUMPED BY PAID SHILLS AND NOOBS 24/7. ALL ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SHILLING FOR THIS SCAM WILL BE REPORTED WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN ! ALL LENDING PLATFORM ARE NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY PROJECT.

Well, thats a huge claim that you’re making. To make people actually believe you, bring some more proofs and facts to support your claim. I hope it doesnt turn out as a scam though.
This sounds a very alarming statement by mosprognoz, feels very bad for the team and the people who already invested and join here. Let's see what the team will have a response towards this one. Silence means yes?  Smiley

THIS HAS BEEN FLAGGED as a scam since DAY one. read back and see my warnings, day after day. This fake ICO is failing and an Exit Scam is imminent . To those of you who have invested money in this - that money is GONE. Sorry you were scammed but i warned you. So its your problem.

To new people thinking of sending your money here you will have greater satisfaction  setting it on fire and lighting a cigar. but better still donate it to a worthy cause like a homeless shelter of food bank.

These scams ruin the crypto space. Invest in real projects.

This Project HAS a 100% Anonymous 'dev' team a fact they have never tried to hide. Do you really want to give your money to total stranger on the internet who are running a ponzi scheme?  if you do then you literally deserve to lose your money.
Activity: 210
If it’s at this price it won’t be sustainable. Everyone will sell thn. Don’t know if you hv enough BTC to accommodate it.
Pages:
Jump to: