Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 4. (Read 13271 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

And this is also very strange; they have to offer also short term invest and withdrawal like 1 month - anyway I do not think even they launch their platform that they can exist more than 1 year.

Well, who knows what will happen to the platform. We can't tell for now until the final platform would be launched. They created that kind of systems so definitely it can still make some good amount of profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.
Powerloan is really convenient to all which if you use this platform it is very easy. With just few clicks you can lend money already and it is hassle free.
Yes that's right! For a few clicks, you can get something that other projects will not get. I'm very glad that I found this project and now I can count on it. Since no one is immune from the fact that at any time he may need money. And this project can help with this problem.
Good thing to know that we have this kind of very easy accessible project that will greatly help us in this kind of problem. I like that Powerloan has been had a great advantage over other lending platform. It is very convinient and helpful when it comes to lendin money. I hope this will become one of the top project here in the community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

That's why there are risk in investing, you may not know how things will turn out especially in the field of cryptocurrency. Unstable prices, too many possible outcomes ahead. Let's see if this platform is worth an investment.
On my own opinion risking the only way to succeed. It's part of doing a bussiness. We can't achived our goals and plans if wont risk in thing's. It's true that in cryptocurrency no one can predict your future specialy the possible outcome in any project that launch in crypto market. All you have to do is trust and give your best shots out of it and may the luck be with you always.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.
Powerloan is really convenient to all which if you use this platform it is very easy. With just few clicks you can lend money already and it is hassle free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 602

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

That's why there are risk in investing, you may not know how things will turn out especially in the field of cryptocurrency. Unstable prices, too many possible outcomes ahead. Let's see if this platform is worth an investment.
In order that the nervous system was as it should be and any falling or at all disability of a coin to the auction couldn't ruin and confuse you, it is necessary just to limit the budget for investment.
Activity: 560

Dude, really? Don't make anyone 'invest' in the project with your compulsion against the potential investors here. They might need a review and think twice before making an investment, even if they are really interested.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

They have the same platform as bitconnect. Which means some things that are obvious then? They can prove what? So you are willing to promote this shit in order for you to gain money and you don't care if some people will get scammed? And yes, this team is really serious. Serious in scamming people.
Activity: 574

And this is also very strange; they have to offer also short term invest and withdrawal like 1 month - anyway I do not think even they launch their platform that they can exist more than 1 year.

Of course, short-term investments are the most profitable in my opinion. Even if this platform will exist for many years, many investors are more profitable to make a profit after a month or several months, than a year or more.
Activity: 154

More risk is meaning more profitable. Who have invested at PowerLoan can met up some risky, but you can see at their 3 packages, it is so profitable after only 1 round.

Investing to such project doesn't mean it will perfectly done. That's why before joining the project make sure you know everything about it,  it is risky but everything will be fine as long you believe and willing to wait for the right time you earn big profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Reading half of the posts and the whitepaper not hard to conclude, total scam.

Stay away from lending platforms where you buy their shit coins for the promise of ROI some time in the future. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 434
interesting project i think this project will be a big project The pace of their work is positive. Now they will take some role in the project team to make them attractive to the investor. So if anyone really interested then invest, i hpoe short time will get good profit
Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
interesting project i think this project will be a big project The pace of their work is positive. Now they will take some role in the project team to make them attractive to the investor. So if anyone really interested then invest, i hpoe short time will get good profit
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Cryptocurrency is full of fast money makers not that is bad but it can kill other business should people just dump anyhow i think give them some time and hodl is better who knows when lambo
Activity: 196

More risk is meaning more profitable. Who have invested at PowerLoan can met up some risky, but you can see at their 3 packages, it is so profitable after only 1 round.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
So, just to double check, over half the amount of coins is premined? 13 million out of 21 million???

And 6 million of those are sold as an ICO in multiple stages, making millions of dollars for the devs?

And also you can get 1% daily interest or more from several month long packages?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I agree, there is a risk in investing but you can minimise it by taking calculated risks by making proper strategies and plans to deal with any situation
Pages:
Jump to: