Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 3. (Read 13271 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
As long as the price don’t spike to 50-100$ in a week like other platforms. POWL will b good in long run
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.

Exactly, many people would consider to use the platform because of the utilization on lending aspect.

I figure a lot of people would also use this platform as a way to scam saying they will take a loan and repay it unless they take some measures

They probably developed measures to take care that it's almost impossible for people to use this platform for scamming.
Activity: 72
If you guys like "crypto loan coins" with referral incentive then why not check out this coin that is similar to PowerLoan Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-erz-earnzcoinan-exciting-way-to-earnpowposmasternodes-lock-ins-2669082
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This sounds a very alarming statement by mosprognoz, feels very bad for the team and the people who already invested and join here. Let's see what the team will have a response towards this one. Silence means yes?  Smiley
I think everyone who join at PowerLoan know the risky. And i don't think have no one at here don't know what is lending platform when make invest at here.
Activity: 182
THIS THREAD IS BUMPED BY PAID SHILLS AND NOOBS 24/7. ALL ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SHILLING FOR THIS SCAM WILL BE REPORTED WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN ! ALL LENDING PLATFORM ARE NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY PROJECT.

Having looked at your profile, at once it is clear that you not absolutely adequately communicate at a forum. Unless it is possible to offend just like that everyone users who here just write the opinion on the project? Nobody can foreknow anything about the project, but make such the statement as you, simply sharply and silly. Developers will make the investments in the project if suddenly the necessary sum isn't gained in the period of all stages ICO. Think now once again of the opinion and whether it is right.
Activity: 196
I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.
Powerloan is really convenient to all which if you use this platform it is very easy. With just few clicks you can lend money already and it is hassle free.
Yes that's right! For a few clicks, you can get something that other projects will not get. I'm very glad that I found this project and now I can count on it. Since no one is immune from the fact that at any time he may need money. And this project can help with this problem.
And don't missing their bounty program. I see it is so easy to earn 20-30 POWL every week with their twiter and facebook bounty.
Activity: 238
THIS THREAD IS BUMPED BY PAID SHILLS AND NOOBS 24/7. ALL ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SHILLING FOR THIS SCAM WILL BE REPORTED WITH REQUEST OF PERMANENT BAN ! ALL LENDING PLATFORM ARE NOTHING BUT A PONZI SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHADY PROJECT.

Well, thats a huge claim that you’re making. To make people actually believe you, bring some more proofs and facts to support your claim. I hope it doesnt turn out as a scam though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Merit: 20

Exactly, many people would consider to use the platform because of the utilization on lending aspect.

I figure a lot of people would also use this platform as a way to scam saying they will take a loan and repay it unless they take some measures
Activity: 252
I see the community is very actively discussing this project, can anyone tell how much money the team has collected?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Looks like Powerloan is a promising project. With the aim to be a store-worth tokens. What's your next investment strategy?
No need to rush it best we just wait till after ico before it decide once softcap is reached and roadmap is executed that what will come next
Activity: 378
I wonder how the platform will work and the team is still anonymous? The project often needs to have an open society of team members.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This project has one of the most active Admin in their Telegram and it can answer a lot of queries. Let's see if it could last until the  end of the year.
Activity: 294

Power loan duration availability period is quite reasonable where we analyzed with the platform, it can help all the borrowers to make the transactions even on time and the whitepapers seems very promising.
Merit: 251
I'll stay tuned. For me it is very interesting project

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.
Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.

That's where you should start your analysis of the project hm? Find out whether you think that the team can compete with other teams in the same area.
Not only the other area, team should be able to analyze the competitors challenges and advanced technologies opposite parties are adapted and we should also embrace and enhance to new versions.

Of course in the same area. Why should a car company look at a cinema construction company? Everything that is relevant to your business can be titled your area of interest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

And this is also very strange; they have to offer also short term invest and withdrawal like 1 month - anyway I do not think even they launch their platform that they can exist more than 1 year.

Well, who knows what will happen to the platform. We can't tell for now until the final platform would be launched. They created that kind of systems so definitely it can still make some good amount of profit.

It can surely get profit if an d only if dev will improve and make more strategic with their marketing and advertising, adding more reasonable bonuses will surely attract more investors.

Definitely, the team will do that because and as we cans see, they made some good bounty programs and I am pretty sure things will go according to their plan to success.
Activity: 434

Well, each of us here in bitcoin community have our own perceptions. Base on my understanding, most of us want an instant money especially emergency purposes which make sense to support this project by many here in crypto currency community that really want a great amount of money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

And this is also very strange; they have to offer also short term invest and withdrawal like 1 month - anyway I do not think even they launch their platform that they can exist more than 1 year.

Well, who knows what will happen to the platform. We can't tell for now until the final platform would be launched. They created that kind of systems so definitely it can still make some good amount of profit.

I am hoping that dev will prove that investing in this kind of project will give investors good profit in the long run, not only easy money. Looking forward to see more updates soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

It can surely get profit if an d only if dev will improve and make more strategic with their marketing and advertising, adding more reasonable bonuses will surely attract more investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Agree, the project is still new and we can't conclude now what will going to happen in the near future. The important thing to do now is prove that this project is really worth investing.
Pages:
Jump to: