Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 28. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I still waiting my POWL at my balance can be using. I have 1495 POWL at my balance for do bounty, but i don't know when i can using it for make some lend package. As i calculated, i can join VIP package.
I subscribe to this question. I have a number of tokens, but I can not use them. When will this opportunity appear?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We do not do free airdrop. All airdrop are for investors who bought our tokens.
For free tokens, you can participate in our bounty in our bitcointalk bounty thread.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Pre-ICO Day 4

FINAL CALL for Pre-ICO!** Final 85,000 tokens for Pre-ICO and it's **OVER!

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 93.89%
Total registered user: 22,238
Total BTC deposited: > 85.67
Total POWL sold: >1,415,827

Grab the last of Pre-ICO tokens before it' s over.
We're ready to take a break before ICO Round 1.
Thank you for the amazing support and confidence shown.

The Powerloan Team

Thanks for the advance news devs. Is there still last round of airdrop to be released? Or you need to invest before you can grab one?
copper member
Powerloan partnered up with Privacy Stake?  Privacy Stake is also in ICO Phase, they have an interesting concept. You can get privacy coins, which are not trackable by transactions !

They are helping us to promote our platform. Pretty good help from them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Powerloan partnered up with Privacy Stake?  Privacy Stake is also in ICO Phase, they have an interesting concept. You can get privacy coins, which are not trackable by transactions !

copper member
Pre-ICO Day 4

The Powerloan Team
As i know Pre-ICO will running till 11st May? So how many days for take breake before ICO Round 1 of Power Loan?

Pre-ICO finishing today. ICO Round 1 will be 3 days later.
Activity: 434
Pre-ICO Day 4

The Powerloan Team
As i know Pre-ICO will running till 11st May? So how many days for take breake before ICO Round 1 of Power Loan?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I still waiting my POWL at my balance can be using. I have 1495 POWL at my balance for do bounty, but i don't know when i can using it for make some lend package. As i calculated, i can join VIP package.
copper member
Pre-ICO Day 4

The Powerloan Team
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
It's a good time for pre-ICO, the market is on the growth now.
During this period of time it is good as for developers because cryptocurrencies grow, and for investors it is the only chance to buy coins at such low price.
At this point it is still too risky to participate in their ICO but since they have a huge bonus it could also turn out to have a , much higher return if they are going to be more active.
Activity: 182
I'll stay tuned. For me it is very interesting project

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.
Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
Since the team is working hard and if they keep up with it I'm sure they will be able to face any difficulties that comes their way, they should keep putting their best efforts
Activity: 182
It's a good time for pre-ICO, the market is on the growth now.
During this period of time it is good as for developers because cryptocurrencies grow, and for investors it is the only chance to buy coins at such low price.
Activity: 406
Hello, the bounty manager, When is the end of the bounty now. How do you plain to make your token work better in  the cryptosystem.  What is your soft cap and how much have you rise now in the ICO.
When do you plain to list the token? How can I have access to the white paper to read for better understanding of the project. Best of success
Activity: 196

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.
Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.

That's where you should start your analysis of the project hm? Find out whether you think that the team can compete with other teams in the same area.
Yes the team has that potential to compete with other teams in their area and also i think that they can attract a good amount of investors with their skills which would then prove much profitable.
Yes, there are a lot of competitors in the field of this project and the team should handle each problem and competitor properly for a well settled future with immense profits.
Activity: 224

That's where you should start your analysis of the project hm? Find out whether you think that the team can compete with other teams in the same area.
Yes the team has that potential to compete with other teams in their area and also i think that they can attract a good amount of investors with their skills which would then prove much profitable.
Activity: 294

Not only the other area, team should be able to analyze the competitors challenges and advanced technologies opposite parties are adapted and we should also embrace and enhance to new versions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, indeed. This is a very interesting project because they already have so many supporters that really wanted to support the project.

I agree, this project is good to keep track because of the positive outcome they have. It can be seen through the number of persons who supported this project.It is also usable because it can help a lot and it is profitable.
Yes, the project looks profitable as well as helpful. The project is based on great idea. Also the team behind the project are very innovative and always trying to do different things and looking for take major actions towards the project which will definitely help the project. That's the reason so many investors are started supporting to this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

We don't have a softcap. We are launching regardless what we collect. This already exceed our expectation of 1 million token within 1 month.
Wow that not a bad campaign at all and i really hope you collect enough because these day even listing on exchange can make the project not very effective
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
the development team is really very diligent about the development of the project and now we can see the results of this work. If the team moves in this direction, they will necessarily achieve success.
This means that the team are working hard to gain more achievement for the project. Powerloan really have many supporters and investors.
This makes the project more commendable since they are giving us good performance and they are giving the members a good quality service.
We cannot surely comment on the service of the platform. On paper it does look promising with attractive features. We will have to wait till the final launch to see how the project actually functions.

On paper most projects sound like they'll be the next google or microsoft, in reality they all the are the same using the same list of shitty ideas
Pages:
Jump to: