Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 31. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Gotcha! I was hunting for projects like this!
copper member
Activity: 56
Powerloan have reached 17,000 registered users! Powerloan Pre-ICO is now 70.92% sold!  <---- Can you cofirm these informations that these are legit?

Where did you find this information? This sounds very positive for the project itself. Having 70.92% sold can really attract more people in supporting this one. Let's wait for the confirmation of the team about this one.

70.92% of Pre-ICO sold. It's not the entire program.
We have yet to go into Round 1 to ROund 3 of the ICO.
Please support!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Very interesting! Give more info about investing, please!
Welcome you go to best lending platform of 2018. You can registered account at PowerLoan.IO and will get more information about their ICO beside information about white paper.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Powerloan have reached 17,000 registered users! Powerloan Pre-ICO is now 70.92% sold!  <---- Can you cofirm these informations that these are legit?

Even this is fake number, you can see the growth of Power Loan? Actually everyone still have interesting about Lending services platform. But for a long-term growth, PowerLoan should make clearly everyone know about their ecosystem.
Activity: 135
Green world and making profits is a great combo B)
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Renewable energy is very perspective, I think that many investors will endorse the project
Renewable energy will actually save a oot of energy and also can help to save the nither nature too along it can give some good profits too so more and more users can go towards this project which would then lead a profitable way ahead.

It's still a long way to go before renewable energy can really cope with the worldwide energy demand we have in our heavily industrialized world.
Activity: 182
For a new team you have so many good strategies! Wish you luck!!!

This is really needed to possibly achieve success very soon. The team needs to have good strategies to attract many members to invest and also gather more supporters that will help the project.
Yes, the team is working really hard to make new strategies which can help the platform to attract more investors. And they are looking forward to making major changes in a project which will help the project for its growth. due to this things very soon the many investors will come forward to make an investment here.
It is true, the team is working very hard and they will find more and more investors as the time gets by if they kept working consistently
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
I have a question for the developer if I have a few tokens on the balance sheet, when will it be possible to do the lending? I think this will be interesting to many recipients of tokens.
Activity: 266
I love send .....it's good coin for real use case....I hope send will become one of the top..... looking forward.
Activity: 91
As the investments will go to the real business, so anyway your money will be profitable.
Activity: 196
Renewable energy is very perspective, I think that many investors will endorse the project
Renewable energy will actually save a oot of energy and also can help to save the nither nature too along it can give some good profits too so more and more users can go towards this project which would then lead a profitable way ahead.
Activity: 178
Great idea to invest in green energy business!
Activity: 238
I want to talk with founders personally, They are great!
Do you mean by the developers? Founders for this project can really be much busy and won't actually get enough time to reply small queries but the developers and the team is always there to solve each of your query.
Activity: 205
Activity: 119
getting profits while making  a greener world  is so nice idea Smiley)
Activity: 224

This is really needed to possibly achieve success very soon. The team needs to have good strategies to attract many members to invest and also gather more supporters that will help the project.
Yes, the team is working really hard to make new strategies which can help the platform to attract more investors. And they are looking forward to making major changes in a project which will help the project for its growth. due to this things very soon the many investors will come forward to make an investment here.

The best strategy is to have a great platform right? They should develop the best software possible and give potential investors a chance to have a look.
Actually there is nothing to develop a software for this project as even they can develop a better platform which would then make this project get a huge traffic ahead but also a better software can lead a good way for this project.
Activity: 157
I want to talk with founders personally, They are great!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

The best strategy is to have a great platform right? They should develop the best software possible and give potential investors a chance to have a look.
Activity: 122
Do you plan some more projects in the ecosystem as well?
Pages:
Jump to: