Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 30. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Best wishes to the Team! I wish I lived in a warm sunny country where green energy is ordinary
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Great news and such a wonderful project.I am glad that now I have the opportunity to buy coins at a tempting price
In the future, after project release, I more than am sure that it will grow in price and many will regret that they haven't got a coin at low price with any bonuses. The huge popularity speaks about it.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I'm confused by their anonymity. Although it is not the most important in the project.
Activity: 210
Very interesting to take part in the project, I suppose there will be a huge profit

Of course, being part of this one of a kind Powerloan ICO is a privilege to the investors and supporters. I'm also hoping for a great profit.
Activity: 574
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
the development team is really very diligent about the development of the project and now we can see the results of this work. If the team moves in this direction, they will necessarily achieve success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
Activity: 134
It's a good time for pre-ICO, the market is on the growth now.
Activity: 154
While there is an opportunity to invest with the greatest benefit in this project you need to act, since there is such an opportunity
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Very interesting to take part in the project, I suppose there will be a huge profit
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Great news and such a wonderful project.I am glad that now I have the opportunity to buy coins at a tempting price
Activity: 147
I'll stay tuned. For me it is very interesting project
Activity: 301
hope for the success of this project dev
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Good luck, team! Looking forward for the updates!
Activity: 532
I think this should take this opportunity, should not be missed. That promise is a project. Everyone joins this project and owns your own stock. The project is a good perspective among other projects as well as a very good advertising campaign.
Yes, you should mate, same here I found this project a very promising and advantageous in both parties. This project has a lot of followers and prospect investors sending their interest. The pre-sale of tokens help the project more famous because of its bonuses and and other marketing strategies that can up lift the name of the company. Hope that the project will be a success because of its very promising and very admirable platform.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
PRE-ICO DAY 3 UPDATE

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 83.87%
Total registered user: 19,084
Total BTC deposited: > 80.14
Total POWL sold: >1,258,069

Last chance to buy Powerloan Pre-ICO at $0.50 + 30% Airdrop Bonus. Less than 250,000 POWL tokens left on Pre-ICO.

Thank you for your support.
interesting, have complete so much, i think it is a great success.
i will follow the projects.
Activity: 122
can you tell more about the other upcoming project? I'm interested
copper member
Activity: 56
PRE-ICO DAY 3 UPDATE

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 83.87%
Total registered user: 19,084
Total BTC deposited: > 80.14
Total POWL sold: >1,258,069

Last chance to buy Powerloan Pre-ICO at $0.50 + 30% Airdrop Bonus. Less than 250,000 POWL tokens left on Pre-ICO.

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 91
Very interesting, never seen a green power initiative like this on crypto market before
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Powerloan have reached 17,000 registered users! Powerloan Pre-ICO is now 70.92% sold!  <---- Can you cofirm these informations that these are legit?

Because they are selling POWL just inside the website and not sending POWL coin to user's wallet through their blockchain, we can't actually track sale progress through their their Explorer https://chain.powerloan.io/ .
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Powerloan have reached 17,000 registered users! Powerloan Pre-ICO is now 70.92% sold!  <---- Can you cofirm these informations that these are legit?

Where did you find this information? This sounds very positive for the project itself. Having 70.92% sold can really attract more people in supporting this one. Let's wait for the confirmation of the team about this one.

70.92% of Pre-ICO sold. It's not the entire program.
We have yet to go into Round 1 to ROund 3 of the ICO.
Please support!
That is also a good percentage in the Pre-ICO before going round 1 as the project is so promising we keep aiming on delivering to various social channels reaching out to all the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: