Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 34. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
For a new team you have so many good strategies! Wish you luck!!!
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
in my country there arent any greenpower options. Good that I can support you guys. Maybe the things will change over time.
Activity: 10
A projects that's focusing green energy is rather rare here. So very nice to see you working at the highest level possible!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
There are many micro lending projects in crypto world, i'll review this one too but i can say that your bonuses is very good.

And it's not just the bonuses. Powerloan has plenty of programs and competitions that trully engage members in helping the project success. And don't forget the main green energy concept as well.

They should really have a lot of programs to create more demand and use for their Coin otherwise, otherwise, just buying and selling it and trading it to other cryptocurrencies won't be enough.

This is a lending platform where products are cryptos and definitely this is enough to earn good profits. Having a lot of programs can probably only end in getting more problems IMO. For now, the team still focusing first with their ICO wich they offer some good bonuses.
copper member
Activity: 56
Where are you based, Asia?

Yes. We have team members from Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, India and China.
Activity: 120
Activity: 14
Powerloan is a great project, i love the idea!  Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
When the tokens sell out, there will be a pause before the next round starts?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.

You are right that this coin has many supporters since most if not all of them signed up to the Forums on the same day and are posting their nonsense daily spam Roll Eyes

You all must be blind if you can't see this !

Also I think it should be mentioned that the "Dev" isn't answering important specific questions even though other users are constantly mentioning it in the thread... it seems he chooses what he wants to read and reply to Roll Eyes

That is quite interesting as I have noticed the same message posts get deleted and re-posted to bump the thread, just like what happened above ^
Activity: 113
How is the security process? You managed to improve the front end protection?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
A big impact about the project that they gather already half percent of their pre-sale. Powerloan are really a great project that covered a wide industry about lending.
Such collecting is unsurprising. The project represents the simplest earnings on deposits like hyip's, but nevertheless without deception as the developer has the vision and execution in this respect.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Spreding the word about Powerloan Cheesy It's gonna be very popular in the crypto media!
Actually, as of now if we are talking about Powerloan popularity I can assure to you that this project was famous not only in this thread in social media but also in whole crypto market community. Th project received various of appreciation and positive feedbacks from the investors and supporters in the market. The good thing about this project was the development team never stop to impress the community. They have new and fresh updates to boost project trust rating and gain project investors each day.
Activity: 195
Will you make other special airdrops soon?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

You are right that this coin has many supporters since most if not all of them signed up to the Forums on the same day and are posting their nonsense daily spam Roll Eyes

You all must be blind if you can't see this !

Also I think it should be mentioned that the "Dev" isn't answering important specific questions even though other users are constantly mentioning it in the thread... it seems he chooses what he wants to read and reply to Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
$0.5 for POWL and they sold out completely!
Great, $0.5 POWL is very expensive but all these people keep buying and buying until all of these tokens were sold at the moment.
Activity: 144
Got to buy the tokens now, why waiting? If you can grab those of course Smiley
Activity: 574
A big impact about the project that they gather already half percent of their pre-sale. Powerloan are really a great project that covered a wide industry about lending.
thanks to the active work of the development team, now we see such an excellent result. I'm sure the team can easily build a hard cap, maybe even much earlier than the end of sales.
Activity: 140
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: