Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 48. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
You're so likely to get 20k members by the time ICO starts!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The deposit bonuses are all distributed now?

Yes within 10 hours.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
The deposit bonuses are all distributed now?
copper member
12 hour left for Deposit Bonus of 100 POWL token.
Activity: 148
Don't mind getting some extra for the referral program;) And with more token holders, the project will get even more attention in the future!
copper member
Are there any additional bonuses for early deposits on ICO?

100 Token for minimum 0.01 BTC deposit. Today is final day.
Activity: 146
Are there any additional bonuses for early deposits on ICO?
copper member
My referral interest bonus depends on my investors tokens purchases or on their loans?

Depending on your referral's loan.
copper member
I heard you have a complete team but can you add your team profile on Bitcointalk too.
We've had bunch of scam lending program, how does this stand out?
If my doubts are cleared, I will surely participate on Pre-sale. No minimum is stated for pre-sale

Hi,
At this moment we are unable to do that due to legalities as ICO is not a permitted fund raising method in our countries. Lending Token is also MLM in nature and not allowed in certain countries.
Activity: 151
My referral interest bonus depends on my investors tokens purchases or on their loans?
copper member
Final day for Deposit Promo.
Deposit 0.01 BTC to receive 100 POWL tokens for free.
Offer ends on 29th April 2018 at 00:00:00 UTC.

We are now 7 Days away from Pre-ICO. Powerloan team is extremely excited that the big day is coming and we are preparing for it.

Don't forget to expand your referral network and get your friends to join as you will receive bonus for tokensale during ICO and daily referral interest upon lending on 16th June 2018.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
I heard you have a complete team but can you add your team profile on Bitcointalk too.
We've had bunch of scam lending program, how does this stand out?
If my doubts are cleared, I will surely participate on Pre-sale. No minimum is stated for pre-sale
Activity: 164
I think we can all really benefit from joining Powerloan. I mean, the concept is great and they have good terms for investors.
copper member
preICO bonus will remain 30% from start to finish?

It will remain 30% throughout Pre-ICO, 15% at Stage 1, 5% at Stage 2 and 0% at Stage 3.
copper member
I have signed up on your platform and even joined one bounty. What I don't understand is in which form are we going to receive POWL. I saw the tokens inside the account but I guess they are not in their final form.

Hi,
POWL is now in the form of a web wallet. Upon completion of ICO, we will release desktop wallet on 16th June. You can transfer it there for staking.

If you want to loan it, you will have to stake it in our web wallet for loan as well.
Activity: 142
preICO bonus will remain 30% from start to finish?
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
I have signed up on your platform and even joined one bounty. What I don't understand is in which form are we going to receive POWL. I saw the tokens inside the account but I guess they are not in their final form.
Activity: 116
Not many projects provide money prizes for referral campaign, Powerloan really cares about the project success and it's ready to prove it!
copper member
Very nice to see that you have an active community on social media and the forum!

We are most active on our telegram chat:
https://t.me/powerloanchat
Activity: 122
Very nice to see that you have an active community on social media and the forum!
Pages:
Jump to: