Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 51. (Read 13299 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Speaking of, what's the softcap if any?

No softcap. We have invested and developed a complete system even before ICO. No reason not to launch it.
We are limiting the max number of token to 6 million as we want it to grow after ICO.
We don't want it to be top heavy with no growth after ICO.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Speaking of, what's the softcap if any?
Activity: 3
Very good road map, I will join you. I hope this will grow.
Activity: 125
Sure, if you join early, it's always better.
Activity: 114
Pre sale wont be so long, no need to diverse the bonus, imho.
Activity: 144
If you count the 30% bonus, the pre sale price is only $0.38, which is about 3 times better than the final $1.10 per token!
Activity: 120
You made a wise token bonus distribution for ICO. 30% for the start is a generous offer, just right Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Pre ico bonus will be changing from start to finish?
Activity: 120
Very interesting. The fact that you've already developed the announced features is awesome! In this case the uncertanty levels are low. Good chances that you'll really go to the moon!
copper member
When the sales start only registered users will be able to purchase tokens?

First 2 hour is priority for those who have deposited earlier.
After that it's free for all. But we forsee very high demand for Pre-ICO due to the bonus.
Activity: 122
When the sales start only registered users will be able to purchase tokens?
copper member
Grab the deposit bonus if you haven't done it already! I've already got my additional 100 POWL

3 days left for deposit bonus.
Activity: 173
Grab the deposit bonus if you haven't done it already! I've already got my additional 100 POWL
Activity: 115
And what I specially admire is that not just 1 or 3 people get rewards, but 20!!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
These guys are seriously rocking the investing programs! No surprise they are one of the most exciting lending program in 2018!
copper member
The tokens sale coming soon! I'm busy building my ref network. And you?)

Awesome. I'm sure it will be very rewarding for you. Our 5 tier bonus starts at 8% on tier 1.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
The tokens sale coming soon! I'm busy building my ref network. And you?)
copper member
Can you explain how the deposit work? Will it automatically convert into tokens?

Hi,
Once you deposit, it will reflect in your bitcoin balance. Upon verification by the team members, 100 POWL will be added to your POWL balance as bonus.

On the start of Pre-ICO / ICO, you can convert your balance BTC to POWL token. Our Pre-ICO starts 5.5.2018 with a limit of 1.5 million token at $0.50 each. Pre ICO bonus is 30% additional token, allocated at end of Pre-ICO.
Activity: 142
Can you explain how the deposit work? Will it automatically convert into tokens?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
No need to see their profiles or pics, if the devs do their job on such a high level.
Pages:
Jump to: