Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 50. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Are you all ready for the ico start?
Activity: 134
Unbelivable that you've got such a big community already! Wish you to keep growing!
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
POWERLOAN utilizes SHA256 algorithm to create an independent and self-regulated funding system that allows participants to give out micro loans to the development of projects related to renewable energy. Owners of POWERLOAN can earn more tokens through loan, referral, mining, staking and trading. POWERLOAN tokens is offered in Pre-ICO and ICO during launch to gather participants and promote ownership opportunities to people from countries that does not ban ICO.
Activity: 111
Soon the pre sale starts and we'll se the real time token sales progress?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Just watched a video you posted in Telegram, so simple yet mesmering :wink: you have a great visual designer!
Activity: 91
A referal reward? So not only I get the referral bonuses, I also have a chance to win some BTC + POWL? Awesome!
copper member
Activity: 56
We are now 8 days away from Pre-ICO!

Here's an update on our current status:
Total registered user: 10,743
Total BTC deposited: > 22.8 BTC (28% Pre-ICO total)

Deposit bonus are allocated within 24 hour without issues.

2 days left on our Deposit Bonus which will end by 28th April 2018 23:59:59 UTC - Deposit a minimum of 0.01 to receive 100 POWL token as bonus.

We are excited on Pre-ICO starting 5th May 2018 10AM UTC. Don't forget to set your alarm and start building your referral network, for 8% bonus token on referral purchases during tokensale.
Check out our PTIPA award program on pinned message for top 20 referrals.

Powerloan will launch Internal Exchange, External Exchange (in progress - to announce with link to external exchange announcement) and Lending on 16th June 2018 regardless of softcap. This is our commitment. Our system is ready and we will proceed as planned. With current registration and deposit progress, we believe our tokensale will be a hit and finish in no-time.

Pre-ICO price is $0.50 per POWL token.
Offer: 30% Bonus POWL Airdrop on 12th May 2018 for Pre-ICO purchases.

Thank you.

https://powerloan.io
Activity: 109
No serious investor is going to purchase POWL for short term goals. That's kind of a token to hold on to. The buyback and burning the unsold tokens are protecting the tokenholders. Also the stakng and the investment options.. There're plenty of reasons why to hold the tokens. And that are also the reasons why the price will go up, higher then initial $5.
Activity: 84
love that the rewards are paid
Activity: 97
You have more and more video reviews, as I see! Are you planning any special videos with the team members too?
Activity: 178
i love that the rewards are paid in Powl and btc! it will be all transferred to the internal wallet?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Oh, your promoter reward is so appealing! Even if you give the award only to top 20, that's a good reason to try my best and build my own ref network. Anyway, it'll provide me a significant bonus later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
information about the sale of coins is very clear and interesting because of the coin sales time into several phases, I also see a significant price increase, very profitable if following the initial sale of coins, hopefully reach the target hardcap
Activity: 156
you've done the right thing that only 1 tier referrals count for the competition! now more people actually have a chance to win smth.
Activity: 118
So how the refferal rewards winners will be chosen?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Magnificent. I read your daily reports like every day. And I like how passionate you're about the project and the daily work you do. Especially the way you attract new people to the project. You've chosen to encorage others to invite with a Referral Award! Who else does that!
copper member
Do I have to somehow register to start the referral?

Just register an account and https://powerloan.io
Go to Referral in your dashboard and you'll get everything there such as your referral links and tracking of how your referrals are doing.
copper member
The POWL tokens will sell out FAST Cheesy

Yes it will!
Countdown - 9 Days Till Pre-ICO!
Activity: 125
Do I have to somehow register to start the referral?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
The POWL tokens will sell out FAST Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: