Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 49. (Read 13299 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
You still have time to speed up a little and invite more people to the project. Anyway, it's the quality, not quantity that matters.
copper member
Activity: 56
Damn, I wish I started expanding my ref network earlier…

Top 10 position is kinda far ahead, but the next 10 is close! You can still catch up easily with abit of strategy.
Activity: 97
Damn, I wish I started expanding my ref network earlier…
copper member
The referral award results will be calculated when the ico ends?

Yes, referral award will be announced on 8th June 2018.
Activity: 134
The referral award results will be calculated when the ico ends?
Activity: 120
Pwerloan definitely is a hot ICO, with its referral program, it's getting viral Wink
Activity: 142
With the 30% airdrop bonus, the pre sale price is extremely  generous. Got to purchase the tokens fast if you want to get some.
copper member
The main ICO will be right after the pre sale ends?

It will start 5 days after Pre-ICO.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
The main ICO will be right after the pre sale ends?
Activity: 97
10 000 members! Congratulations, Powerloan!
copper member
Last 2 day of Deposit Bonus promo. Get 100 POWL token with minimum deposit of 0.01 BTC.
Pre-ICO is $0.50 per POWL token, get 30% Bonus Token.
Activity: 201
Great youtube reviews! I can see why everyone likes Powerloan!
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
New way to get  A REFERRAL BONUS - WIN A REFERRAL AWARD Smiley))
copper member
I'm sure you must already unswered this before, where can I find the Pre ico and ICO rounds schedule and the bonuses?

https://Powerloan.io
Activity: 131
I'm sure you must already unswered this before, where can I find the Pre ico and ICO rounds schedule and the bonuses?
copper member
When the internal exchange opens, it will be used only to exchange USD to POWL? And what's the external exchange for?

External exchange is to ensure Powerloan is reachable by new market.
External exchange and internal will ensure the price of Powerloan token is balanced and not manipulated.
Activity: 184
When the internal exchange opens, it will be used only to exchange USD to POWL? And what's the external exchange for?
copper member

The pair will be BTC-POWL.
USD is for interest calculation purpose and not withdrawable due to Anti Money Laundering Act by central banks on international transfers.
You can convert it to BTC for withdrawal.
copper member
How many tokens will be available on pre ico? The price is the best there, got to get some for me before sold out.

Yes it's an unbeatable price. $0.50 per POWL token, with 30% Bonus Airdrop.
Activity: 142
How many tokens will be available on pre ico? The price is the best there, got to get some for me before sold out.
Pages:
Jump to: