Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 54. (Read 13299 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
As I see, to join referral you only need to register - you'll get the link in the dashboard.

Yes that is right. We do not encourage our members to spam their referral.
They can create content and get genuine followers.
Activity: 120
As I see, to join referral you only need to register - you'll get the link in the dashboard.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am still curious when the first concept for lending will make it a successful business model as it's not easy.

Yes, it's not easy. Most lending try to do manipulation and hope for a high price, therefore when they fail to get it translated in the exchange - they get into trouble of sustainability.

Powerloan will not manipulate our prices and aims to be sustainable.

That's what you claim and we hope you will live up to your promises Wink many lending platforms (or even all?) failed so far.

We will carry out our activities based on plan that have been committed. Many don't even have a system or a blockchain after the ICO.
Powerloan is fully ready and we will be going forward no matter what.

Are you subject to any type of regulation because you facilitate the lending of money?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
How many people are already in the referral program?
Activity: 173
Spam isn't a powerful tool when it comes to sales and promotion. I think there will be better ways to attract more community members.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How can this solve the current problem if bad loans where people take loan and scam people, how do you aim to solve this issue?
Activity: 146
I personally love the way Powerloan operates the project - they have 24/7 service and generally use many creative tools to attract new members.
Activity: 132
Some participants may start spamming about the project now, when there's an award set…
Activity: 97
The investment projects are risky anyway, but if you sincearly want to support and idea, then it's worth the risk!
Activity: 128
The project that has so many opportunities to get more profits deserves lots of respect!
copper member
Do you have any recommended price for the trading start?

Our lending will be have a promo rate or fixed rate for the token. it will be based on the internal exchange price.
Internal exchange will be launched at $5 and it can be traded freely from there. External exchange will be open on the same day.
Activity: 195
Do you have any recommended price for the trading start?
copper member
Thanks for adding a calculator to the website

You're welcome. I hope it helps!
Activity: 91
Thanks for adding a calculator to the website
copper member
Just 4 more days until our deposit promo ends.
Deposit a minimum of 0.01 BTC to get 100 free POWL tokens.
copper member
Until when you ICO will continue?

ICO is just 1 month and we will hard stop on 5th June 2018.
Activity: 142
Until when you ICO will continue?
copper member
By the way, can you tell if there are any deposit bonus left?

Yes deposit bonus is running till 28th April.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
They will drop a 30% bonus for pre ico sales, it's a generous bonus!
Activity: 145
The concept of this project is very useful in crypto world. If this will be fully functioning, probably a lot of business minded will going to join on this kind of project.
Pages:
Jump to: