Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform - page 10. (Read 16924 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Exchange listed, I do promote the individual trading customers, in the background there will be statements of each customer rebate thing? I intend to give my client a commission to repay some of the shares to clients and increase their loyalty to STEX so as to enhance their willingness to trade and to win winners and traders alike

My English is not good, I hope to understand what I mean
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

I agree! Simple things like a signature campaign will give the project much more visibility and is quite cheap to arrange imo. Lets hope the team will pick this up, i would love to change my signature to a STeX sig!

Does someone know why there is no signature campaign running? If I recall correctly STeX never had one. At least the STeX team members could wear one while posting here in BCT. Maybe we have someone in the community who is talented and who can make us one Wink

There was a sig campaign during the first bounty (before pre-sale), you can see it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountystexexchange-1-st-exchange-30-aggregatorunique-bountypartner-prog-2069043 - but they have never created proper signature, so it was up to the user to make one. So in the end nobody was wearing STeX sig (maybe one or two users). The best way would be to run signature campaign payed in btc with limited users on all the rank levels, those are the most popular and attract even legendary users with high post count.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436

I agree! Simple things like a signature campaign will give the project much more visibility and is quite cheap to arrange imo. Lets hope the team will pick this up, i would love to change my signature to a STeX sig!

Does someone know why there is no signature campaign running? If I recall correctly STeX never had one. At least the STeX team members could wear one while posting here in BCT. Maybe we have someone in the community who is talented and who can make us one Wink
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Just to be clear PR and marketing are two different things. Before next ICO stage, I think we just need some good, old fashion marketing like google ads on crypto sites and social media, big news and annoucements (I'd like to see some... ANY partnerships with other blockchain projects) and classic bitcointalk/social bounty campaign combined with referrals wouldn't hurt too. This things do not require big investments but are proven to be effective in crypto space. Just my 2 cents.

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Never said that it's the same  Smiley PR is a continuous process. Marketing campaigns will boost the media awareness for a short time and this certainly is a good tool for the upcoming ICO. But if people had heard positive things about STeX before, the marketing efforts would've more of an effect. Well, I just hope that STeX has a plan in place, crypto space gets more and more crowded with exchanges and it would be a shame if STeX with its awesome features gets overlooked.

I agree with you, people need to know STEX from different sources, such as various media, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram. This is the communication channel between the team and users, also advertising marketing and promotion.
Never said that it's the same  Smiley PR is a continuous process. Marketing campaigns will boost the media awareness for a short time and this certainly is a good tool for the upcoming ICO. But if people had heard positive things about STeX before, the marketing efforts would've more of an effect. Well, I just hope that STeX has a plan in place, crypto space gets more and more crowded with exchanges and it would be a shame if STeX with its awesome features gets overlooked.
sud
Just to be clear PR and marketing are two different things. Before next ICO stage, I think we just need some good, old fashion marketing like google ads on crypto sites and social media, big news and annoucements (I'd like to see some... ANY partnerships with other blockchain projects) and classic bitcointalk/social bounty campaign combined with referrals wouldn't hurt too. This things do not require big investments but are proven to be effective in crypto space. Just my 2 cents.

So far they never needed to do PR, since the presale sold out without any big PR campaign. Now, as I understood they will start a PR campaign for the ICO in March, so hopefully that will bring more people in contact with this project. Like said above; the liquidity pool is important!

Well, when exactly do you 'need to do PR'? As I see it, PR shouldn't be a tool or a switch that you turn on an off, it's the act of keeping good relationships between an organization and the general public. Only because a product is sold out (or an ICO goal achieved) doesn't mean that there is a good connection between organization and public or that the public is well informed. Furthermore, all who didn't invest in the ICO are being left out and keep on looking for other projects. But the Exchange needs liquidity and liquidity comes through people who use it or who take part in the next ICO. Also, the PreICO was sold out, yes, but not the ICO. So, I beg to differ, PR would help the project in the long run  Smiley
I'm just super excited for March, can't wait! Gonna be a nice birthday gift seeing STeX launch

Many projects before the ICO began,telegram group have tens of thousands people, twitter and Facebook has tens of thousands of people concerned. STEX has done very little in terms of publicity ,I hope that the promotion can be done as soon as possible so that the ICO can proceed smoothly and the exchange can get everyone's approval.

Yea, as I scroll through this post I noticed many people voicing their concerns about that. Therefore it would be good if @Ivan [STeX] or someone else from the team could say some words regarding this. Or better yet, give a sneak peek at what will come in terms of marketing and social media campaigns.
And as I mentioned in my previous post, the Twitter channel could already be put to better use.

So far they never needed to do PR, since the presale sold out without any big PR campaign. Now, as I understood they will start a PR campaign for the ICO in March, so hopefully that will bring more people in contact with this project. Like said above; the liquidity pool is important!
You got the big picture right, but there is one more thing where we need the liquidity pool to be - as a main market maker on STeX itself, providing bigger liquidity right here and now, backed with aggregated amounts. So, it's all about bigger liquidity at better rates in all the coins.

I thought that this was implied as the 10,000+ cross rates were mentioned. Without the liquidity pool, those wouldn't be possible >> the bigger the pool, the more coins/tokens/cross rates can be supported and maintained (as OTC trading isn't an option here).
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You got the big picture right, but there is one more thing where we need the liquidity pool to be - as a main market maker on STeX itself, providing bigger liquidity right here and now, backed with aggregated amounts. So, it's all about bigger liquidity at better rates in all the coins.
I'm just super excited for March, can't wait! Gonna be a nice birthday gift seeing STeX launch

Many projects before the ICO began,telegram group have tens of thousands people, twitter and Facebook has tens of thousands of people concerned. STEX has done very little in terms of publicity ,I hope that the promotion can be done as soon as possible so that the ICO can proceed smoothly and the exchange can get everyone's approval.

Yea, as I scroll through this post I noticed many people voicing their concerns about that. Therefore it would be good if @Ivan [STeX] or someone else from the team could say some words regarding this. Or better yet, give a sneak peek at what will come in terms of marketing and social media campaigns.
And as I mentioned in my previous post, the Twitter channel could already be put to better use.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
sud
One thing I think people are missing is the fact that since you get the best rates from cross exchanges you could potentially be arbitraging easy by buying from STeX and selling to the higher priced exchange

Well, one idea for the STeX algorithms - as I understood it - is generating arbitrage. This could very well be achieved through the liquidity pool (I think Arbidex does something similar). If you'd try that by yourself, without the STeX liquidity pool, this can very well go wrong, because of transaction time and confirmation policies on the different exchanges. In fact, the time you are loosing by transferring your assets from one exchange to the other is one of the STeX Exchange selling points  Smiley

Time for transfer and fees. Yes, this will be great platform for traders to arbitrage, especially the low volume coins since the liquidity pool will help selling those coins.
One thing I think people are missing is the fact that since you get the best rates from cross exchanges you could potentially be arbitraging easy by buying from STeX and selling to the higher priced exchange

Well, one idea for the STeX algorithms - as I understood it - is generating arbitrage. This could very well be achieved through the liquidity pool (I think Arbidex does something similar). If you'd try that by yourself, without the STeX liquidity pool, this can very well go wrong, because of transaction time and confirmation policies on the different exchanges. In fact, the time you are loosing by transferring your assets from one exchange to the other is one of the STeX Exchange selling points  Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
I think one of the major things that should be clear when doing the PR is why they need another ICO to raise additional funds. Otherwise people will just complain about why a project needs money when the product is already developed. They should make clear that it is required for the liquidity fund and how this will benefit the traders of the platform and that it will give even more benefits to the users Smiley

Yes, this is an important information to share beforehand but I'd like to see some regular form of development update. It doesn't need to be daily or weekly, but once a month would be appreciated (and at a certain stage necessary). Silence is never a good sign, especially if you missed your expected goals. You need to be in touch with the people that you fund your project. It can be on your own terms but it needs to happen.

The Twitter channel, for example, it is active, true, but 99% of the information that is tweeted has nothing to do with the project. STeX Exchange is no crypto-news-channel but that is exactly whats happening the last couple of weeks. I for one don't retweet those tweets because they are all from other sources. I'd like to have a unique source that is informing about the awesome steps the STeX team is making, about features of the exchange, reminders why the project is important and relevant, what people can expect etc. That's something I'd retweet with pleasure.
I think one of the major things that should be clear when doing the PR is why they need another ICO to raise additional funds. Otherwise people will just complain about why a project needs money when the product is already developed. They should make clear that it is required for the liquidity fund and how this will benefit the traders of the platform and that it will give even more benefits to the users Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
I also agree that with each passing week STeX may lose ground.

I realize they are in the Development stage but the sooner that the testing of the exchange happens the quicker we as holders start to receive returns on our investment.

I support the STeX Team. Please get the testers involved to help.

I if hear again this is a Scam because the Team hasnt produced their product, I could just scream Angry

It's like all new ICO's . Everyone asks "When Moon"  "When Lambo"  These types of questions need to stop. STeX Team is working as fast as possible and hasnt missed their deadline on release. If your already invested, all you can do is wait.

I think that there's plenty of room for more exchanges, STeX just needs to have the 'GO TO" exchange, everyone wants to use.

Bounty should start to ramped up. I've promoted where I can but would like additional marketing tools to help get the word out there.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: