Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform - page 8. (Read 16924 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
A good idea to create the exchange for the exchange of tokens. Usually tokens list on different exchanges and when you have a lot of tokens of different ICO, you need to register on different exchanges to exchange tokens.
Especially such a platform should appeal to bounty hunters and fans of airdrops. They usually accumulate a huge number of different tokens. And because of this they are forced to register on a large number of exchanges.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
The first round (PreICO) raised an astounding 15.000 ETH and was sold-out rapidly, I made several posts about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25426318

Such results were achieved without conducting a bounty program? It's amazing. Tell me the ETH address of the wallet on which the money was collected?

There was a great STeX Up! referral system, which will also be active during the next stage. Some investors earned lots of ETH using it in pre-sale, the record was 33 ETH iirc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
A good idea to create the exchange for the exchange of tokens. Usually tokens list on different exchanges and when you have a lot of tokens of different ICO, you need to register on different exchanges to exchange tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The first round (PreICO) raised an astounding 15.000 ETH and was sold-out rapidly, I made several posts about it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25426318

Such results were achieved without conducting a bounty program? It's amazing. Tell me the ETH address of the wallet on which the money was collected?
Activity: 434
Merit: 436

How many tokens were sold in the first round?

So, the cap is more than reached. I'd figure that they need to change the valuation to ETH and abandon fiat. That's a huge problem for many ICOs during that time as ETH was worth ~$300

At the current rate, we're roughly at $22,500,000 (PreICO+ICO). So it's basically +50% compared to the softcap. Are you still worried Cheesy ?
Activity: 224
If all conditions are favorable, then Stex can become a kind of aggregator of exchanges. This will be a very big achievement, since if you summarize the trading volumes on several small exchanges, you will get a huge amount.
I read the roadmap of the project and saw that the soft cap is only 15 million dollars. Do you think that this amount will suffice for such a large-scale decisions?
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
November 25, 2017

ICO
1 STE token = 0.002 ETH

Price is 0.002 ETH for 1 STE token and stays at this level until the end of the ICO Stage 1.
Info from here https://stex.exchange/token
How many tokens were sold in the first round? I would like that this information was shown in a prominent place, so as not to look for it.
Activity: 320
1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform
If the platform becomes popular, then how much traffic is expected for this number of pairs? How will be solved the issue with the server and computing capacities?
This is not a problem, since if the traffic is big then the profit is big. It will always be possible to connect additional capacity or rent them in the cloud.
This is likely to affect the price increase for servicing the platform. Although with large volumes of transactions it will still be very profitable.
Delisting is making mainly due to the fight against the scam, and not because of small amounts of trade. I agree that a lot of new coins are scattered on many different exchanges - the total capitalization of token is normal, but liquidity on each individual exchange is small.

What's important is that exchanges are making a certain volume a requirement for new coins/tokens. Therefore new projects need to address this issue, else their asset doesn't get listed and exchanges require a deposit isn't returned if the contract isn't kept.
STeX can profit from this.
Activity: 294
I'd also think that volume is key here. There are more and more exchanges with a ridiculously low volume in trading pairs. This is bad for a trader but also bad for the exchange itself. coins with a low volume cost money to maintain. Every coin/token that is supported by exchange needs to be maintained. That's why almost all exchanges set certain volume goals for a project on application. If they are not met, the asset gets delisted. That's also why you see so many contests after an asset hits an exchange - volume.

It could also be interesting for projects to cooperate with STeX and to utilize the liquidity pool in exchange for giving STeX a certain amount of their asset. There are so many beneficial possibilities, I love this project and can't wait for the launch.
Delisting is making mainly due to the fight against the scam, and not because of small amounts of trade. I agree that a lot of new coins are scattered on many different exchanges - the total capitalization of token is normal, but liquidity on each individual exchange is small.
sud
How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?

Commissions are planned to be paid monthly, and the currency is ETH.
Where did you get this information from? Can you give a link to the source? Or are you a representative of the project?

Check the official site, lots of info there and in the whitepaper.

We plan a monthly distribution of commissions from the company's activities excluding expenses, so that you can receive your reward on Monday every month, which makes Mondays for you a bit more lovely.
and

All token holders will be rewarded monthly, receiving 100% of project's collected commissions to their ETH accounts.

Source is https://stex.exchange/token
Activity: 252
How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?

Where did you get this information from? Can you give a link to the source? Or are you a representative of the project?
If all conditions are favorable, then Stex can become a kind of aggregator of exchanges. This will be a very big achievement, since if you summarize the trading volumes on several small exchanges, you will get a huge amount.

I'd also think that volume is key here. There are more and more exchanges with a ridiculously low volume in trading pairs. This is bad for a trader but also bad for the exchange itself. coins with a low volume cost money to maintain. Every coin/token that is supported by exchange needs to be maintained. That's why almost all exchanges set certain volume goals for a project on application. If they are not met, the asset gets delisted. That's also why you see so many contests after an asset hits an exchange - volume.

It could also be interesting for projects to cooperate with STeX and to utilize the liquidity pool in exchange for giving STeX a certain amount of their asset. There are so many beneficial possibilities, I love this project and can't wait for the launch.
Activity: 336
In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
Different exchanges have different possibilities. Some have problems with liquidity and the number of actively trading on it. If in this matter Stex offers good conditions, then they can conclude a mutually beneficial agreement.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If the platform becomes popular, then how much traffic is expected for this number of pairs? How will be solved the issue with the server and computing capacities?
This is not a problem, since if the traffic is big then the profit is big. It will always be possible to connect additional capacity or rent them in the cloud.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can't wait for the second stage of the ICO to start!
Activity: 126
I love your announcement. It's very informative and well-organized. I wish you success!
Activity: 364
Actually, I already asked it here that, if STeX will have partnership soon. I guess it is important for the project to support by other popular companies since they need as of now the help of it. The promotions boost the popularity of the project and it is can be more successful in a lot of people are spreading the word of STeX. Since STeX has potential to become successful, I think it is much better of this has partnership.
In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
Different exchanges have different possibilities. Some have problems with liquidity and the number of actively trading on it. If in this matter Stex offers good conditions, then they can conclude a mutually beneficial agreement.
sud
Our contract ensures the distribution of profits is made proportionally to the number of
tokens you hold relative to their total supply. So, if you own 12% of our tokens, then you will
receive 12% of the exchange profits.

Pages:
Jump to: