Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform - page 9. (Read 16924 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Our contract ensures the distribution of profits is made proportionally to the number of
tokens you hold relative to their total supply. So, if you own 12% of our tokens, then you will
receive 12% of the exchange profits.
How often the profit will be calculated? And in what form it will be paid? Can I choose any currency or have to choose from some list?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Another amazing project that I am interested in promoting. Do you offer bounties?

Can you also post the link where i can find the team members? Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Actually, I already asked it here that, if STeX will have partnership soon. I guess it is important for the project to support by other popular companies since they need as of now the help of it. The promotions boost the popularity of the project and it is can be more successful in a lot of people are spreading the word of STeX. Since STeX has potential to become successful, I think it is much better of this has partnership.
In fact, all other exchanges are competitors. Do you think it is possible to conclude a partnership agreement between competitors? And when one of which is a new firm that will fight for its market share?
Activity: 252
Frozen tokens is no problem for the liquidity pool, as e.g. possible private placements that are locked already paid in ETH that is now used for the liquidity pool. The tokens that are locked either because they are from founders or bounty participants only have an impact on the token price, which in turn doesn't affect the liquidity pool either.

Simple example:

• Token price: 1 SUB/ETH
  • Token prive: 0.5 SUB/ETH

If someone wants to buy SUB and his budget is 2 ETH, then he gets either 2 or 4 SUB. In both cases, 2 ETH are added to the liquidity pool  Cool
I agree with you - liquidity can be provided on any number of tokens. Don't you think that after 3 months (and then 6) there will be a sharp decline in the cost of the token due to the entry of bounty hunters and developers on the exchange?
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
It turns out that a significant part of the tokens will be frozen for a long time. Will this create problems with liquidity? Will the remaining tokens be enough to support it?

Frozen tokens is no problem for the liquidity pool, as e.g. possible private placements that are locked already paid in ETH that is now used for the liquidity pool. The tokens that are locked either because they are from founders or bounty participants only have an impact on the token price, which in turn doesn't affect the liquidity pool either.

Simple example:

• Token price: 1 SUB/ETH
  • Token prive: 0.5 SUB/ETH

If someone wants to buy SUB and his budget is 2 ETH, then he gets either 2 or 4 SUB. In both cases, 2 ETH are added to the liquidity pool  Cool
Activity: 294
Market-makers
On top of that, STeX will be offering direct access through fast API protocols to those who wants to become market-maker on STeX exchange, allowing them to trade without any commissions and with some other benefits. For all such trades the commissions will be taken from a counterparty willing to buy or sell at the offered price
This sounds very attractive - to trade in any direction without commission. What will be the terms of such partnership? And how will the situation be solved when there is a deal between two market makers?
Most likely here it is a question about large sums of money, therefore such questions are solved individually. The issue of a deal between market makers is not so simple - if you do not take a commission from either of them, then if they want they can make an infinite number of bilateral deals, and change the asset price in any direction.
Activity: 320
Additional STE token features include the following:
1) Founders and seed investors vesting period of 6 months after the ICO end date. (This means we as founders can't sell STE for 6 months - it will be hardcoded into the new smart contract)
2) Bounty participant vesting period for 3 months. Since we want to protect our token from free riders just looking for quick profits.
It turns out that a significant part of the tokens will be frozen for a long time. Will this create problems with liquidity? Will the remaining tokens be enough to support it?
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
If KYC will be needed for higher withdrawals, maybe STeX could partner with Selfkey (or something similar), that would be really great and could help promoting both projects!

Selfkey has more than 12k followers on Telegram and if they announce a partnership that could be huge for STeX.
Actually, I already asked it here that, if STeX will have partnership soon. I guess it is important for the project to support by other popular companies since they need as of now the help of it. The promotions boost the popularity of the project and it is can be more successful in a lot of people are spreading the word of STeX. Since STeX has potential to become successful, I think it is much better of this has partnership.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Market-makers
On top of that, STeX will be offering direct access through fast API protocols to those who wants to become market-maker on STeX exchange, allowing them to trade without any commissions and with some other benefits. For all such trades the commissions will be taken from a counterparty willing to buy or sell at the offered price
This sounds very attractive - to trade in any direction without commission. What will be the terms of such partnership? And how will the situation be solved when there is a deal between two market makers?

Not everyone uses telegram.
It would be nice if someone from the team could post here if this program is still valid for the ICO
and if the same referral link can be used.

The STeX-Up referral link can be used, yes, but it is/was not the same as the partner program as I recall.
You could also write to [email protected] Telegram is one of their main info channels as there you can interact way better than on Twitter or Facebook.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Yes, STeX Up referral program is still valid for the upcoming last stage of ICO. Would be good if  Ivan can confirm it here.

BTW if you don't want to install telegram app, you can use web version - https://web.telegram.org
Yes, I've got my connection there, and what I need is a separate commission report for each client so that I can repay the customer on a pro-rata basis

There was indeed a special referral program, STeX team called it 'strategic partner program', maybe it still exists. You should contact them in the Telegram channel. There certainly is a way to give you separate reports.

What is the percentage ratio of token stex bounty?

The program is call STeX-Up and it's 10% commission: https://stex.exchange/stexup

It would be nice if someone from the team could post here if this program is still valid for the ICO
True! A lot of people did not use telegram account and it highly appreciate if someone from the team will post here or even in social media site like facebook or twitter because they are more popular than telegram.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
Yes, I've got my connection there, and what I need is a separate commission report for each client so that I can repay the customer on a pro-rata basis

There was indeed a special referral program, STeX team called it 'strategic partner program', maybe it still exists. You should contact them in the Telegram channel. There certainly is a way to give you separate reports.

The program is call STeX-Up and it's 10% commission: https://stex.exchange/stexup

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
If KYC will be needed for higher withdrawals, maybe STeX could partner with Selfkey (or something similar), that would be really great and could help promoting both projects!

Selfkey has more than 12k followers on Telegram and if they announce a partnership that could be huge for STeX.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm just super excited for March, can't wait! Gonna be a nice birthday gift seeing STeX launch
We are both the same! I always looking up the current news about this exchange because I want to be a part of their great launch. I want to use STeX as my first exchange ever. 2 months from now, we can enjoy a one time big time exchange in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1

There was a sig campaign during the first bounty (before pre-sale), you can see it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountystexexchange-1-st-exchange-30-aggregatorunique-bountypartner-prog-2069043 - but they have never created proper signature, so it was up to the user to make one. So in the end nobody was wearing STeX sig (maybe one or two users). The best way would be to run signature campaign payed in btc with limited users on all the rank levels, those are the most popular and attract even legendary users with high post count.

I immediately clicked on your link and looked for the signatures and found none Cheesy I didn't even imagine a bounty campaign where everybody uses a different signature...

Exchange listed, I do promote the customer, in the background there will be promotion of customer rebate data, a separate statement Well? I intend to get my clients back to rebates, give commissions back to clients in proportion, and increase their loyalty to STEX so that they can also increase their willingness to trade so that their clients enjoy the deal more, because they also earn Commission, the ste holder is more favorable, but also a relative increase in the value of ste, trading clients and ste holders are beneficial

My English is not good, I hope to understand what I mean

There is a referral program called STeX-Up (if that is what you're looking for Smiley
The referral links ETH addresses, so if the ETH addresses change, it won't work (that's why we need an account system), but it will give you a kickback if the ETH address is later used on the exchange.

Thanks for your information! Anyways, that is my great problem. How will I start in trading? How do I manage it? Well, do STeX have a direction first for the newbie like me? I hope you some instruction that guided us on the trading.
My friends told me that also, when it comes in trading we should aware of the market cap of each coin. Supposedly, cap affects the volatility of a certain coin.
I want to learn tradings and I hope I can easily manage tradings here in STeX.

Well, that is a tough one. STeX certainly will have a guide on how the exchange works and how you'll be able to use it. In fact, the video above already gives some great insights. But showing someone how to trade is only the description of the tool (the exchange). It is much more important to know how, what and when to trade because a good exchange gives you only the means to better execute your trading ideas; more conveniently and/or faster - it offers you options. You still have to choose and know what you're doing. Therefore, try to learn as much as you can before actually investing money. Make notional trades on paper or use a demo market. There are also apps where you can do trades in demo-mode.

Also, try to get familiar with different coin types and follow them. As you said, the market cap is important and it certainly has an impact on volatility, yes, but you also need to understand that the market cap reflects the risk you are taking with a coin. Low cap coins can have a huge potential, sure, but they also have also a lot of risk attached to them. So diverse your investments an don't forget to take profit Smiley
For a start, have a look at Risk Management Techniques For Active Traders (investopedia).
Thanks for helping and guidance. I know that STeX is a helpful tool in order for a newbie in tradings to know what are the good coin. The number of coins that this exchange accepting is helpful for us, it will help the newbie traders to easily differentiate one from another. Now, we can notice more what are the coins that has potential. I want to try using these exchange later on.

There was a sig campaign during the first bounty (before pre-sale), you can see it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountystexexchange-1-st-exchange-30-aggregatorunique-bountypartner-prog-2069043 - but they have never created proper signature, so it was up to the user to make one. So in the end nobody was wearing STeX sig (maybe one or two users). The best way would be to run signature campaign payed in btc with limited users on all the rank levels, those are the most popular and attract even legendary users with high post count.

I immediately clicked on your link and looked for the signatures and found none Cheesy I didn't even imagine a bounty campaign where everybody uses a different signature...

Exchange listed, I do promote the customer, in the background there will be promotion of customer rebate data, a separate statement Well? I intend to get my clients back to rebates, give commissions back to clients in proportion, and increase their loyalty to STEX so that they can also increase their willingness to trade so that their clients enjoy the deal more, because they also earn Commission, the ste holder is more favorable, but also a relative increase in the value of ste, trading clients and ste holders are beneficial

My English is not good, I hope to understand what I mean

There is a referral program called STeX-Up (if that is what you're looking for Smiley
The referral links ETH addresses, so if the ETH addresses change, it won't work (that's why we need an account system), but it will give you a kickback if the ETH address is later used on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: