Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] STeX Exchange - 1st aggregator and 10000 cross-rates on one platform - page 4. (Read 16953 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 436
If the team has time, I'd really love to see a comparison between STeX and:
  • Arbidex
  • Spectre.ai
  • B2BX
  • Trade.io
  • Darico

There are more projects that could be possible competitors but those would interest me the most.
I'd really appreciate if you could give your thoughts about this as I'm sure you did research them, especially in regard to the newly planned token structure.
3.26 The STXX Exchange started trading and the team kept going Smiley Smiley Grin
I saw other projects a little bit alike in STEX because they are also aggregating lot of coins in their pwn exchange and I think they are promising too. It seems like STEX is outdated in their updates regarding in their platform even their ICO. I hope they will launch smoothly because I want to use this exchange.

I'm worried about this too, there are more and more exchange projects with similar concept. Let's just hope STeX team will deliver on time.
Yes, I observed it last day ago that there are some exchange projects that are similar with STeX. And I think it is better to know what will be the advantage of STeX to their new unknown competitors? What will be the uniqueness of this project if there is a look alike with their features?
I think that STeX must rapidly launch the project before the people will turn to others. I am a fan of STeX but not all people has the same perception like me. A perception that even there are existing campaigns related in exchange, I will support and participate only STeX because I can see the future of this project.

That's why I asked the Team end of 2017 if they could make a new market comparison (competition analysis) as I knew that there were new and similar projects. I really hope that they have an eye on the market because only finishing in time isn't necessarily enough anymore.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
3.26 The STXX Exchange started trading and the team kept going Smiley Smiley Grin
I saw other projects a little bit alike in STEX because they are also aggregating lot of coins in their pwn exchange and I think they are promising too. It seems like STEX is outdated in their updates regarding in their platform even their ICO. I hope they will launch smoothly because I want to use this exchange.

I'm worried about this too, there are more and more exchange projects with similar concept. Let's just hope STeX team will deliver on time.
Yes, I observed it last day ago that there are some exchange projects that are similar with STeX. And I think it is better to know what will be the advantage of STeX to their new unknown competitors? What will be the uniqueness of this project if there is a look alike with their features?
I think that STeX must rapidly launch the project before the people will turn to others. I am a fan of STeX but not all people has the same perception like me. A perception that even there are existing campaigns related in exchange, I will support and participate only STeX because I can see the future of this project.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
this project has a concept that can be proud of, because there are some items that will support this project will develop in the future, can be seen from the thread view is very clear explain the progress of this project

You are absolutely right, the team can be proud of their concept. This only makes it more important to make people aware of it - or at least answer their questions if they are developed an interest on their own. We active members can only do so much in this thread or on Twitter because we're not privy to the team's decisions and timetables/schedules.

There are more and more other projects that are similar that make users aware of them and if they succeed, it'll get only harder for STeX to get users interested in the project and the CAC (customer acquisition cost) will rise from day to day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this project has a concept that can be proud of, because there are some items that will support this project will develop in the future, can be seen from the thread view is very clear explain the progress of this project
sud
It's been 3 weeks since STeX Team announced A2A Coin and Marketing campaign to start. I've heard of no marketing for A2A. Whats the deal? when will it start. A2A ICO is a month away and no marketing started, No new Bounty introduced. I'm getting worried here. please STeX Team let us know when It'll start.

The marketing was only announced to be done 'later' but STeX team said in Telegram, they would answer questions in this thread. That was on Feb 13th, a week ago. If they have no time themselves, the should hire someone :/

Agree, looks like the team can't make all the necessary things by themselves. We at least need a community manager to take care of all social media channels and forums.
It's been 3 weeks since STeX Team announced A2A Coin and Marketing campaign to start. I've heard of no marketing for A2A. Whats the deal? when will it start. A2A ICO is a month away and no marketing started, No new Bounty introduced. I'm getting worried here. please STeX Team let us know when It'll start.

The marketing was only announced to be done 'later' but STeX team said in Telegram, they would answer questions in this thread. That was on Feb 13th, a week ago. If they have no time themselves, the should hire someone :/
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
Good day devs, tell me, in the telegram began voting for the abolition of ico or I misunderstood?And when ico start?

You understood correctly Smiley
Everything you need to know is in sud's post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30085557
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
3 bounty will be? When will the sales begin in March?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Good day devs, tell me, in the telegram began voting for the abolition of ico or I misunderstood?And when ico start?
I keep posting in Social Media in hopes of a STE Token Holder read's the post and heads over to Telegram channel for info on voting. I do this daily. We have been making headway and we still have time but I hope that all the Whales vote for the "Yes" as that's about all that's needed to pull this off.

I also would like to see STeX Start Marketing. the A2A ICO is suppose to begin at the end of March and we have Zero marketing. This is what makes me worry.

I dont want STeX Team to let go of the project but Marketing is the key to getting the necessary liquidity to operate the exchange correctly.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed STeX can pull this off.
sud
tbh i lost track of this one because of all the FUD/confusions with andrew....

Because of the discussion on this page 19, i have seen now this voting thingy and i voted with my small amount of ~100 :3

Would help for newbies to make a step by step guide....if people dont participate, does that mean they are instantly for NO? or just dont care?

If you agree to finish the ICO and distribute all remaining tokens, than you should make a vote as described here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30085557
if people dont participate, does that mean they are instantly for NO? or just dont care?

Right now, note voting is equal to voting with NO, which is wrong imo as it's a biased assumption.
If 50% of all holders (weighted) would vote and IF they'd vote all with YES, the vote would still fail as >50% YES-votes are needed.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
tbh i lost track of this one because of all the FUD/confusions with andrew....

Because of the discussion on this page 19, i have seen now this voting thingy and i voted with my small amount of ~100 :3

Would help for newbies to make a step by step guide....if people dont participate, does that mean they are instantly for NO? or just dont care?
What good points. we are currently in need of 3,473,343.89 to confirm the "Yes" vote. While I understand the majority vote. there are many (small) holders who couldve purchased back in the Andrew days, in the old Telegram and after it went crazy those holders just walked away. While I think we are getting closer, I wonder if there's something missing and that we will never get the 50% vote.

As what what was done in the past it was an address for "Yes" and an address for "No" at least if the majority of "yes" vote at a set time would've been able to give us the results we need to stop the STE ICO.

maybe communicate in Telegram this and maybe we can get some discussion on it there. My end thought would be that since they have already started it they need to finish. I've been pushing on Twitter and Facebook It would be nice help from STeX if they would Pin the Vote to the top of Twitter and Facebook so it doesnt get lost on their page and the weeks past by.

I did already mention this in Telegram, unfortunately, there was no response so far. Maybe I need to be a bit more persistent  Grin
Either way, it wouldn't hurt if others would mention this too in Telegram: https://t.me/stex_official

Fully agree, nobody knows if people don't want to vote or they just don't know about the poll, many people complained on Telegram too.

Technically, STeX could add the NO-option right now, or tomorrow, or next week, but they choose not to which is sad because they said they'd be transparent with the community. Transparency means that if you create a vote, you have to present the results and say how many did vote for what option and how many abstained from voting. The way it is now, the system is in favor of the NO-votes because we actually need at least 50% voter participation from all STeX holders, that is if everyone chooses the YES-option. If people who are active choose NO, we need way more than 50% voter participation. The system right now automatically assumes that everyone who doesn't vote would choose NO, which is wrong imo.

The correct way would be to set a needed percentage of voter participation + e.g. a two-thirds majority for the vote to be successful.

What good points. we are currently in need of 3,473,343.89 to confirm the "Yes" vote. While I understand the majority vote. there are many (small) holders who couldve purchased back in the Andrew days, in the old Telegram and after it went crazy those holders just walked away. While I think we are getting closer, I wonder if there's something missing and that we will never get the 50% vote.

As what what was done in the past it was an address for "Yes" and an address for "No" at least if the majority of "yes" vote at a set time would've been able to give us the results we need to stop the STE ICO.

maybe communicate in Telegram this and maybe we can get some discussion on it there. My end thought would be that since they have already started it they need to finish. I've been pushing on Twitter and Facebook It would be nice help from STeX if they would Pin the Vote to the top of Twitter and Facebook so it doesnt get lost on their page and the weeks past by.
Pages:
Jump to: