Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 25. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
How’s it going team?
Activity: 98
Next week, we will have our representatives in Hong Kong! On 📌October 3📌 our CEO, Dmitii Kotegov and CMO Nikita Kutsenko will take part in a ⚡️meetup⚡️ at The Mercedes-Benz Brand Centre, Hong Kong Island. 👉Join us!
Activity: 12
I see you have a whitepaper now huh? How is it different from what you uploaded before?
More of the same, actually. It dives into more technical aspects of the STIPS ecosystem.
Product anywhere near ready now?
What product are you talking about? There are four key elements to the ecosystem, half of which has been successfully launched already.
I’m talking about Oculus sorry
That one is still being developed, should be out before the year-end.
The more I’m reading about it, the more I get why you’re onto this idea. Nice job thinking about much broader audience than most of the asset management projects
Well, thank you! That’s our MO. There’s actually a whole new page in the WP about it called Ecosystem Audience (p.16), but I’m assuming you’ve read that already (:
I have indeed. Hoping to see you do good numbers
I understand correctly that your Fund will invest investors ' money in coins from the TOP 20 of your list of exchanges based on the decision of analysts? What will happen to unsold tokens? you burn them? How do you plan to make a profit after the end of the ICO? Due to what the price of the token will grow - only due to the growth of the price of coins included in the fund?
Yes, unsold tokens will be burned and yes, Token price will depend on the price of coins included in the fund, you can learn everything in our Tokenomics paper https://stips.io/pdfs/STIPS_Tokenomics.pdf

Hope that i've answered your question Smiley
I see you have a whitepaper now huh? How is it different from what you uploaded before?
More of the same, actually. It dives into more technical aspects of the STIPS ecosystem.
What product are you talking about? There are four key elements to the ecosystem, half of which has been successfully launched already.
The more I’m reading about it, the more I get why you’re onto this idea. Nice job thinking about much broader audience than most of the asset management projects
Well, thank you! That’s our MO. There’s actually a whole new page in the WP about it called Ecosystem Audience (p.16), but I’m assuming you’ve read that already (:
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I understand correctly that your Fund will invest investors ' money in coins from the TOP 20 of your list of exchanges based on the decision of analysts? What will happen to unsold tokens? you burn them? How do you plan to make a profit after the end of the ICO? Due to what the price of the token will grow - only due to the growth of the price of coins included in the fund?
Hi team! Do you have restrictions for ico?
Good day sir, what exactly do you mean?
i’m from China does that mean i can not invest?
Not, not at all! You’re welcome to join the token sale just like the rest of the world. The only restriction we have is for the US citizens unless they are accredited investors.
good to know thanks. many projects don’t go there with China because of the laws here. what currencies accepted?
You can pay with USD, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH or EOS. Whatever you like.
i assume you have a minimum investment set as well?
Not right now, we’re figuring it out still. As soon as we have the dates, we’ll make sure you have all this information.
i’ll make sure to check the thread. have a nice day
You as well! Don’t hesitate to come by.
Activity: 6
Not, not at all! You’re welcome to join the token sale just like the rest of the world. The only restriction we have is for the US citizens unless they are accredited investors.
good to know thanks. many projects don’t go there with China because of the laws here. what currencies accepted?
Not right now, we’re figuring it out still. As soon as we have the dates, we’ll make sure you have all this information.
i’ll make sure to check the thread. have a nice day
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
stips keep telling you about platform stips. For more details, see Coinstelegram:
All-in-one-place - this is the main goal of the decentralized cryptography platform. The platform will provide, from one side - the community with complete, relevant and unbiased information on each asset and team behind them. From the other side, it allows the team to publish up-to-date information about activities.
we can see all this good information here:
https://coinstelegram.com/2018/09/24/smart-investing-with-stips-stips-fintech-review/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Pages:
Jump to: