Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
💯We continue telling you about the processing functionality of our innovative platform 👀STIPS|Oculus. Today we’ll talk about sentiment analysis that we pay a lot of attention to.

👉Read more about News Aggregator and User Sentiment Monitoring on our Medium channel: https://medium.com/@stipsfintech/we-continue-telling-you-about-the-processing-functionality-of-our-innovative-platform-stips-oculus-55078abcf014
Activity: 123
Until another cap, I should assume
You should (:
There will be no bonuses after the $7.4M cap. The token will cost $0.1.
You didn’t have to confirm that, but thanks. Although, you stated that the presale will last until December 15? Does that mean that the bonus will stay during the crowdsale?
That would mean we haven’t reached the $4.4M cap, which we certainly are determined to do.
Good. Is there a way to know how much has been gathered?
Not right now, but we intend to make this transparent as soon as possible.
One more question - you mentioned the minimum barrier that will be different. Different how?
❗️Today Bitcoin survived its third fall over the 10 years of its existence and lost more than 80% of its price. What’s behind such an extensive drop and how long will the downtrend last? 💸💸💸Read more: https://nulltx.com/why-has-bitcoin-price-fallen-so-much/
BTCMANAGER, a British news portal about digital finance, has published a press release of STIPS|FinTech. 🚀🚀

“It is quite difficult to identify the real giants among the thousands of cryptocurrencies and make a sound investment choice. We are creating an infrastructure project that will not only profitably invest, but also help improve the cryptocurrency market”, says  Dmitrii Kotegov, CEO of STIPS|FinTech. 💪📈

👉Read more: https://btcmanager.com/stipsfintech-concludes-1-4m-private-sale-aims-at-civilizing-crypto-financial-markets/
📉Bitcoin slips below $4,000, and is down more than 32% over the last 7 days. Other coins dropped even lower. Crypto winter is coming over… 🌨❄️Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-slips-below-4-000-eos-overtakes-bitcoin-cash-as-markets-plunge
You should (:
You didn’t have to confirm that, but thanks. Although, you stated that the presale will last until December 15? Does that mean that the bonus will stay during the crowdsale?
That would mean we haven’t reached the $4.4M cap, which we certainly are determined to do.
Not right now, but we intend to make this transparent as soon as possible.
You should (:
You should (:
You should (:
You should (:
Do you mind telling me what's the main difference between the sale you will have in December and now?
Nothing unusual here: we're having a main crowdsale and what they call a presale.
No, I mean, how do you differentiate the two? Is it the bonus?
It's a little more complicated. Our token sale is divided into three stages, all of which succeed one another as soon as the certain investment peak is reached.
I think crowdsale is more expensive than presale. Because presale should have bonus at least. That's one of the perks when you buy at presale. So what's more complicated on this? You just need to say if it's more expensive or not. Or what type of bonus that an investor can get?
You're right, the tokens are sold at a cheaper price during presale, but there's also a higher minimum investment barrier.
And what’s the bonus now?
Until we've reached $4.4M of investments, the token will stay at $0.07. That means the bonus is 30%.
And then?
After that the STIPS token will cost $0.085.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Our progress over the last 2 weeks!
https://medium.com/stips-fintech/our-progress-over-the-last-2-weeks-c630bb2f20a0

1. STIPS|FinTech ICO pre-sale start on November 15! We have done a lot of preparatory work including our grand RoadShow, advertizing campaign, and an update of our web site.

2. Our project has got high marks from experts of ICO bench — 4.6 out of 5!

3. There’s little time left before launch our STIPS|Oculus MVP. Right before the launch we have prepared a number of articles for our followers and potential users to tell you more about the platform and how it works
Do you mind telling me what's the main difference between the sale you will have in December and now?
Nothing unusual here: we're having a main crowdsale and what they call a presale.
It's a little more complicated. Our token sale is divided into three stages, all of which succeed one another as soon as the certain investment peak is reached.
I think crowdsale is more expensive than presale. Because presale should have bonus at least. That's one of the perks when you buy at presale. So what's more complicated on this? You just need to say if it's more expensive or not. Or what type of bonus that an investor can get?
You're right, the tokens are sold at a cheaper price during presale, but there's also a higher minimum investment barrier.
Until we've reached $4.4M of investments, the token will stay at $0.07. That means the bonus is 30%.
And then?
What is the main competitive advantage of the STIPS platform?

❗️The main competitive advantage of our development is that it offers a one-stop solution to meet the needs of a trader/investor, while our competitors are focused on solving separate problems. Thus, the STIPS platform is a decentralized ecosystem enabling fundamental analysis of blockchain projects, integration of technical analysis tools of other developers, diversification of trading strategies inside the platform.

The STIPS platform employs gamification 🎮and Token Reward 🏆system to involve the community in the platform operation and management as well as offers balanced solutions for investing and asset management for any categories of users.

👉Stay with us, visit our website STIPS.io and subscribe to our news to keep track of our events.
Hello,

The last info about collected funds is from September: "Raised on private sale $1.4 M"
How many funds have been collected up to now? If the exact information can not be disclosed, on which stage is the sale now?
Do you still want to do a token generation event in January 2019, regardless of the amount of raised funds?

Hi! The project is in the presale stage now. TGE will be held as planned, yes.
😉We keep telling you about our innovative development of STIPS|Oculus. The platform is designed to solve fundamental problem that is to make information simple and accessible as well as to ensure reliable and smart investments. Earlier this month we told you about 6 types of data that will be accumulated and processed on the platform.

💻Today we will talk about another three data types. All in all there will be 15 different types. Read more: https://medium.com/stips-fintech/we-keep-telling-you-about-our-innovative-development-of-stips-oculus-9388d87e7139

👉Stay with us, visit our website STIPS.io and subscribe to our news to keep track of our events.
Pages:
Jump to: