Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 15. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!

Send your previous work on [email protected]
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Do you know about ECOS project? you also could find it out on bitcointalk forum and read about... my opinion - they have a bit better idea and mb you can connect with them and make one big and good project?Smiley

Yes man,
 thanks for promotion. Yes everyone should go there, take a look and compare and answer on the questions:

1. Who have working product and who has only idea ?
2. Who is trying to make a hype and who started product development in 2016 ?

We love other projects and we love to discuss how to make our product better.
Looking for your opinion, folks!

I meaned - idea of token usage and information storage.
Of course I understand that you have project and you will tell to everybody to fuck off with theyr opinions and ideas, but then you shouldn't post on that forum and just do your project ready and promote it thrue other different channels. Forum made to collect people opinions and discussion.
Activity: 126
And what about dairy and more exotic foods?
Do you know about ECOS project? you also could find it out on bitcointalk forum and read about... my opinion - they have a bit better idea and mb you can connect with them and make one big and good project?Smiley

Yes man,
 thanks for promotion. Yes everyone should go there, take a look and compare and answer on the questions:

1. Who have working product and who has only idea ?
2. Who is trying to make a hype and who started product development in 2016 ?

We love other projects and we love to discuss how to make our product better.
Looking for your opinion, folks!
Activity: 140
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do you offer bounty campaign? thanks.
Activity: 7
Can I use my bitcoin from Coinbase to pay for this?
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Activity: 4
Can this traceability system be applied in South Korea or countries in Asia?
For consumers, I wonder if they have to pay for this service or not?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Blockchain technology is transforming the food industry - Food for thought?

We have entered the new year and for many of us, it’s a fresh start. A chance to reflect on a few things we could have done better in 2017 and enter this year with a positive attitude to make a change. Have you established a new years resolution this year? A recent poll was taken to determine what the most popular new year's resolution was. In first place, with almost twice as many votes as anything else was to become a healthier person in the year ahead. Working to become a healthier you, is without a doubt the best project you can ever undertake because you are the most important thing in your life. Make yourself the best person you can be. The main catalyst which deters most people from a healthy lifestyle is the assumption that we don’t have time to exercise and for many of us, we simply don’t. The funny thing is though, when you force yourself to exercise regularly, your energy levels begin to rise. You become extremely productive at work and have an abundance of spare time all of a sudden. You then realise that your body and mind were functioning at 60% when you were neglecting exercise.

https://twitter.com/TE_FOOD/status/956148310523432960
Dear community! Attention!

Bounty campaign have been upgraded. Now we have more options to participate and and more opportunity to have bigger reward.

Rules for the weekly report also have been upgrade. Go to first page to see all details.

We will answer on all your questions in the telegram group or via email: [email protected]
Activity: 7
Can you explain your sales plan further? Like what would you plan to extend TE-FOOD after first public sale?
Aside from block chain, what other technologies are you using?
Activity: 42
Glad to see another project wich is not Blockchain for Blockchain.

I'd like to ask, where your app will be applicable? Are there any restrictions for countries?
hi tefood i do have a question can you check my stake?

Please go to the Bounty topic with bounty related questions.
Activity: 186
How can I buy this TE - FOOD coin?   

Please sign up to the white list on https://ico.tefoodint.com

Token sale starts on February 22.
Does your white list have any restrictions on nationality?
How can I buy this TE - FOOD coin?   

Please sign up to the white list on https://ico.tefoodint.com

Token sale starts on February 22.
Which country would you propose this technology to next?   
Activity: 115
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/tefood

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Pages:
Jump to: