Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 13. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Crowd sale sold out in 13 minutes !!! has to be the record time, project already has a successful pilot running in Asia. I am now waiting to see whether they can crack to European market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
A very nice project with huge potential for mid term. It was really hard to join the ico. It reached to hardcap in a very short time  Cheesy But i am sure that we will all make good profit by investing in Te-Food project.
Activity: 182
the project has collected 14 million dollars)) this is so great! only 5 million dollars left, let's wait for tomorrow))
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Very interesting project.
Passed the KYC today.
So maximum personal cup is 1 ETH, right ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
A really good ICO with a product in high demand. I personally would be even ready to pay a bit extra to know the history of piece of meat I am trying to buy. While TE-Foods is even cost effective.

This "history" of the product you are trying to buy will be written on the blockchain if I understand correctly. Who will be writing this data? Producer, trasnporter, veterinarian? How would we know his data written are correct (that the food used for cows was bio and not some steriods for example)?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
A very promising project with a finished product! Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
[ICO] Te-Food
https://medium.com/@iero/ico-te-food-c2fe82338e1

Te-Food est une société Hongro-Vietnamienne qui est sur le segment de la traçabilité de la nourriture ‘fraiche’ dans les pays émergents, depuis la ferme jusqu’au consommateur.

Ils opèrent actuellement au Vietnam, avec une solution permettant de tracer des cochons, poulets et oeufs sur toute la chaine. Ils ont 400 000 transactions par jour, 6000 sociétés clientes, et 30 millions de consommateurs en bout de chaine.

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
Solid project. Will be watching this.
Props to the idea of actually trying to make the world a better place. Blockchain was designed for it and it lost it's purpose allong the way probably Smiley

Thank you!
Activity: 4
Activity: 1
Activity: 56
I'm very excited for this project and will be participating in the pre-ico.

Keep up the good work guys, the project looks very good!
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Solid project. Will be watching this.
Props to the idea of actually trying to make the world a better place. Blockchain was designed for it and it lost it's purpose allong the way probably Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
Can I sell TEcoin I bought during ICO only in TEcoinmarket website.
TFOOD tokes will be available in the TFOOD Marketplace. We can't make comments regarding exchanges.

I understand that TFOOD Marketplace will be similar to an ebay marketplace.
Does that mean there will be an auction like system where people bid for tfood tokens?
Or will it be more like an exchange with buy and sell orders?
You have the tokens at .05 usd, does that mean you intend to have the price fixed on the marketplace or have it be a free market where the price can go up and down based on supply and demand?

Also, why can't you comment about exchanges? Is there no plans for exchanges or has there not been a decision made yet?

Please understand, that while many believe in the far reaching social impact your company can have, in the end, as investors, we care about indicators that our investments
can bring returns and most importantly, that our tokens can be liquidated.
TE-FOOD is covering all logistics and food quality activities and data management of the supply chain.
this is a nice project, owing to the fact that we have the right to know the kind of food we consume.

Thank you for your compliments!
Activity: 350
TE-FOOD is covering all logistics and food quality activities and data management of the supply chain.
this is a nice project, owing to the fact that we have the right to know the kind of food we consume.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
New innovation in food distribution based on blockchain technology which makes it more transparent,cost-effective and secure making a good solution in the world food distribution.
Activity: 4
A project that is working successfully and is now ICO. But it's still actively satisfied with the drop campaign and provides an opportunity to become part of the project even without attachments.

Is it good or bad ? didn't get your point )
We are happy to share with you the news that TE-FOOD was featured in the "Top 3 ICOs for February" selection by one of the most popular YouTube influencer.

https://youtu.be/VjoIvDEbbz8
Activity: 392
A project that is working successfully and is now ICO. But it's still actively satisfied with the drop campaign and provides an opportunity to become part of the project even without attachments.
Pages:
Jump to: