Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 11. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
“TE-FOOD partners with Sankofa to enter the West African market” by TE-FOOD. Bullish on this one. Waiting to be listed on a big exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Despite the fact that first Te-food went to the stock exchanges at a price cheaper than at ICO, it is now gaining momentum. The price has surely grown and keeps on the market falls. When the market goes up I think the price will fly, so I do not get out of the project!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
All these showed in report is awesome where team participated in some events and exhibitions to spread the word away about the project. Side table discussions and signed partnerships also took place. Token will be used as tool of payment within the ecosystem for everything anyone needs to interact with.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
What different between this project and Ambrosus? And I cant understand, why you need tokens here? What liquidity of tokens in this project?
Activity: 504
 The best way to survive a bear market is to jump into a good low marketcap coin like TE-FOOD.  Everything is red, but Te-Food is green Cheesy
Activity: 490
Food safety is now plaguing most consumers. It needs the innovation of joint block chain technology, which can drive and promote the progress of block chain. TE-FOOD can also further accelerate its development.
Activity: 247
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
Dear TE-FOOD. I'm wildly sorry that I'm asking this question in this thread, but nowhere else do you want to answer it. When to get my bounty hunters tokens? It's been a long time already and I believe that it's time to pay us for the work done.

Bounty/airdrop token distribution is ongoing, around 60% is distributed. It takes still days to finish.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Dear TE-FOOD. I'm wildly sorry that I'm asking this question in this thread, but nowhere else do you want to answer it. When to get my bounty hunters tokens? It's been a long time already and I believe that it's time to pay us for the work done.
this project explains in detail about the purpose of this project and the purpose of the developed project, but I do not see any coin specification to be developed, including the total supply of coins from this project, where I can see the website of this project, is it directly to the ICO website?

Currently you can check ico.tefoodint.com but soon we will update the official website as well.
We are happy to present our first progress report, which shows the tasks and events we had recently, and our most important tasks for the next period:

https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-progress-report-415706e1fd2
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Anything under $0.02 is really unexpected due to market and is like gift for some investors who were having limited capital and can wait few years for profit. I couldn't buy then but my patience has rewarded me with opportunity and I am done already. Let's move ahead now for next rounds of progress.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Another project which contains high potential for future growth and has good reviews about it. It is available for everyone now to pick at best buy deals under its initial coin offering price. This is one of the project which shouldn't be ignored by long term results seekers. The way the want to introduce this technology in food industry is impressive.
great projects, we need blockchain technology to ensure the safe of our food, but i have one question that i cant find any team member who is good at cryptos, and the devs seems not very strong according to the profile
i think idea and market is the important ,so TE-FOOD team collect enough money from ICO  to hire developer  ,the product will come true and will really change our life.

Hi, thank you, but the product is ready and in live operation since 2016.
interesting projects.
can you tell the main differences with TRAC (origin trail)?

are there any bounty campaign?

Hi, as far as I know OriginTrail, they are a protocol which helps different supply chain blockchains to talk to each other. TE-FOOD is a top-to-bottom solution which integrates supply chain companies, consumers, and governments/authorities into one ecosystem.

Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
It is unfortunate that such a strong project as TE-FOOD is now trading below the price of ICO. I am sure that with the first growth of the market it should grow strongly in price, the prospects are huge!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
i read that it's necessary to fill KYC to get the tokens on your wallet, i am still waiting my reward, but my friends' have already recieved it without any KYC..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
a very interesting project to follow how the development for the future, this makes this project with a reasonable concept, hopefully the development of this project is good for future investment,  good luck for your project
they have a team of experienced and professional, that's what makes many people believe the project well developed
we hope that with the concept can make investors interested, so we must be consistent to support TE-FOOD project
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this project explains in detail about the purpose of this project and the purpose of the developed project, but I do not see any coin specification to be developed, including the total supply of coins from this project, where I can see the website of this project, is it directly to the ICO website?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
a very interesting project to follow how the development for the future, this makes this project with a reasonable concept, hopefully the development of this project is good for future investment,  good luck for your project
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
TFD just start trading on gate.io
Pages:
Jump to: