Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 12. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
The corowd are really looking into the liscense of this project. And not only that, I am also one of those waiting to the Telluria project to be able to be listed into some exchanges, and it would be better if the team will hit into some popular exchanges, the only problem there is lots of funds are needed first. Still, I hope for this project to keep on its progressive actions.

in that case need to wait for a long time to be listed on good exchage. in first time it can be only idex for free. maaaximum hitbtc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The corowd are really looking into the liscense of this project. And not only that, I am also one of those waiting to the Telluria project to be able to be listed into some exchanges, and it would be better if the team will hit into some popular exchanges, the only problem there is lots of funds are needed first. Still, I hope for this project to keep on its progressive actions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement

Well be waiting on that, But as of now I read about the news of the inner exchange will be delayed to be launched because of some major problems from the team and also in their respective countries.
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Teluria is an exchange platform but what makes this project unique from other exchangers out there? Is it more secured and more user friendly than the others?

I think there are features and platform that telluria have that other exchanges don't have, I hope we can this project on the internet as soon as the traders wll be joining in to invest and trade.
Activity: 126
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Where can we see more information about when will they plan for the launching of the exchanger? Slow but we hope everything will be fast in the future.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Best is to check about the project first their website explain few details and their whitepaper gives more elaborations so maybe check the out and maybe there the ann has details to read on page1
Yes, or you can follow their telegram and make question at here, the moderators of Telluria have active and kindly.
I totally agree with both of you. They have responsive and i see the support of Telluria team keep update frequently at ANN and their social media.
Activity: 266
Fiat pairs are future and they will take over in coming years, but I doubt that TELLURIA will be able to deliver this solution any time soon, specially in Europe, USA and Asia. it's not easy to obtain license as it looks on roadmap !!! even Binance is trying to launch fiat pairs in countries like Uganda because it's not possible to do it Europe and Asia.
Activity: 266
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
Best is to check about the project first their website explain few details and their whitepaper gives more elaborations so maybe check the out and maybe there the ann has details to read on page1
Yes, or you can follow their telegram and make question at here, the moderators of Telluria have active and kindly.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Merit: 5
Slowly, doesn't mean badly. Developers do everything slowly, adjusting everyone sostavlyashchy the project with due consideration. I consider that quite so and it is necessary to work on the platform as if to hurry, eat huge risk it is wrong to make something or it isn't absolutely convenient for users.
Activity: 308
This looks promising. I love how Telluria has outlined problems and immediately displays it's proposed solution right away. This along with the clear technological roadmap makes it seem like Telluria could be a solid exchange that could compete with the old and other big exchanges.

Don't you guys think so?
Telluria is deeply exploring all the channels and with complete analysis, identifying the problems figuring out the solutions which will bring a great change in the economy.

True, which is so good because people have different likes and dislikes, in short we are born unique so what they did is so good because it can help a lot to everyone. They base it on the trend and the most usable thing that people wanted and needed. I am sure that they can really compete in crypto currency market.
Activity: 238
This looks promising. I love how Telluria has outlined problems and immediately displays it's proposed solution right away. This along with the clear technological roadmap makes it seem like Telluria could be a solid exchange that could compete with the old and other big exchanges.

Don't you guys think so?
Telluria is deeply exploring all the channels and with complete analysis, identifying the problems figuring out the solutions which will bring a great change in the economy.
Activity: 224
I'm not sure, but why should the team distribute its coins in other exchanges in the future if they have their own stock exchange? I think it will be stupid.

Yeah, I get your point and maybe some people still confused about this kind of platform. By simply understanding, this is a trading platform and definitely their token will belong to their own exchanges but as far as I also know, even though they have their own stock exchange, others also wanted to be listed on other exchanges.

The distribution of tokens for all bounty participants will be happening soon and it will be placed first on their exchange platform. But the team of Telluria project have plans to put this tokens in other exchange as what the admins said. And that's the reason why they want to have enough funds inorder for this to be happened.
We have a well-coordinated team working on our project and we will improve its efficiency in ways accessible to us. Perhaps in the future we will grow into a huge corporation. At the moment our team is coping with its duties.
Which ones are next priorities of Telluria team after the end day of ICO?
Can you give me a little hint about your next plan, telluria?

I think after ico is lunching of Telluria exchange since its already 90% ready but the exact date of lunch is yet to be known, this is will be really interesting watch and am curious about which tokens will be trading on Tell exchange first and lots more.

I pretty confused right now, because I visited there site yesterday and the ICO sale is still ongoing? So how can they distribute the tokens and work with different exchanges if the ICO sale is not yet finished?

i don't get you, but i do know that token distributions normally occurs after ico sale which is practice in some other project as well
I agree to that its not possible to send the stakes in advance while the ico is still ongoing. Some ico even takes more than a month to send the stakes because they have to verify all the informations in the participants spreadsheet.
Activity: 532
I'm not sure, but why should the team distribute its coins in other exchanges in the future if they have their own stock exchange? I think it will be stupid.

Yeah, I get your point and maybe some people still confused about this kind of platform. By simply understanding, this is a trading platform and definitely their token will belong to their own exchanges but as far as I also know, even though they have their own stock exchange, others also wanted to be listed on other exchanges.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Thanks for your words! We will work to improve our project and introduce innovations in the future as our project grows.

For somehow I know teluria platform will be recognized on the internet soon as they will introduce new innovations and features for blockchain users. Expecting this one will in the future.
Actualy the project is slowly getting better and famous in the market. The tam was able to make it more popular. Many are now recognizing the project. The increase of it's users are also continues. Hoping for more project updates and developments for the achievements and project success.

Right, the team are certain to their objectives and goals in becoming this into reality. Perhaps they are capable of doing it because of the experienced individuals that this team had been established.
Yes, precisely they are doing a great job. The do everything to make the project more popular. Their experiences are also has huge contribution for them because it make them more well knowledge and their skill are will develop because of the experience they encounter kn how to run a project.

Commonly, that's what every team must do which is they will do everything just to make sure everything will be executed according to their plan. Well, of you're talking about their experience, then maybe we can guarantee with it because according to their respective information, they are well-experienced in their field.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 434
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Pages:
Jump to: