Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 11. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)

It's been stuck on that 95% mark for literally ever since I have opened this ANN thread like months ago. Still doesn't seem it'll ever complete at this point
95 percent is far from a finished product and I want to see the positive changes that have occurred with the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.

There are instances that it will be happen because we can also see other trading platform that their token are also listed on other exchanges. You have a point that it will only an additional cost but it will also can be key to increased the value of their token/coin.
Whatever the plan of the project, it will be efficient if they will follow it. Since the team are doing their best to make the project capable on competing to other exchanges.
Yes, that's the use of their roadmap and whitepapers guidelines on what will happen or next steps to do for the achievements of their objectives and plans. Indeed a very good and well experienced team who are hosting this project.
Activity: 224
i hope there will no be postponed if ninety five percents already ready. hope that today is the last day of tokensale. will only have to wait license and go to the moon)

It's been stuck on that 95% mark for literally ever since I have opened this ANN thread like months ago. Still doesn't seem it'll ever complete at this point

I think, its enough and there's no need to make this 100% sinced the platform are ready for it's function. The team are just busy now in completing the requirements need for US regulation so that they can be able to conduct bounty programs as what admin said. We just have to wait more time because they did their best now.
Merit: 4

Activity: 98
Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Do you plan to place your tokens on the exchanges?
Thanks !!!
Activity: 378
Fiat pairs are future and they will take over in coming years, but I doubt that TELLURIA will be able to deliver this solution any time soon, specially in Europe, USA and Asia. it's not easy to obtain license as it looks on roadmap !!! even Binance is trying to launch fiat pairs in countries like Uganda because it's not possible to do it Europe and Asia.
Yes, I heard for the Binance Exchange that there are problems with obtaining such permits for trade. This is really not so simple and not as easy as it is written in the road map.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Lets just pray that many people would buy and accept the offer today, So it won't take a while to get license because everyone is waiting and hoping to gain something.

Yeah, and together with their hard work it can definitely be achieved. Their transaction were transparent which we can really see it that proves that many are supporting the project.
Activity: 434
Lets just pray that many people would buy and accept the offer today, So it won't take a while to get license because everyone is waiting and hoping to gain something.
Same here, let's pray the best for this project. Hoping for more addtional progress and updates for the enhancement of the project.  Specialy the good marketing strategy to gain more investors and funds before the end of the sale. I wish everything will be fine and good according to al our hopes.
Activity: 406
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.

There are instances that it will be happen because we can also see other trading platform that their token are also listed on other exchanges. You have a point that it will only an additional cost but it will also can be key to increased the value of their token/coin.
Whatever the plan of the project, it will be efficient if they will follow it. Since the team are doing their best to make the project capable on competing to other exchanges.
in any case, the team did not give any further comments on the issue on entering other exchanges. Therefore, we still do not know how events will develop in the future.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Well, for a new project like this the developers must focus first on reaching its main goal then after some time when they are stable then maybe they can add more features to the project.
Activity: 196

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 84

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Activity: 560
I would be thinking if its a good thing if they came to a major exchange like binance, but it's not better because binance users usually like something trends.
Activity: 532
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
The corowd are really looking into the liscense of this project. And not only that, I am also one of those waiting to the Telluria project to be able to be listed into some exchanges, and it would be better if the team will hit into some popular exchanges, the only problem there is lots of funds are needed first. Still, I hope for this project to keep on its progressive actions.

in that case need to wait for a long time to be listed on good exchage. in first time it can be only idex for free. maaaximum hitbtc.
HitBTC is the worst exchange which need to spent a big asset just to withdrew your coins, I think binance is always great.

binance is very good. but you have to pay a lot éth to get listed. but not everyone ico got a lot eth. you always have to keep that in mind . and (shit ) hitbtc is really very expensive when you send tokens to your own wallet
Activity: 140
The corowd are really looking into the liscense of this project. And not only that, I am also one of those waiting to the Telluria project to be able to be listed into some exchanges, and it would be better if the team will hit into some popular exchanges, the only problem there is lots of funds are needed first. Still, I hope for this project to keep on its progressive actions.

in that case need to wait for a long time to be listed on good exchage. in first time it can be only idex for free. maaaximum hitbtc.
HitBTC is the worst exchange which need to spent a big asset just to withdrew your coins, I think binance is always great.
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Where can we see more information about when will they plan for the launching of the exchanger? Slow but we hope everything will be fast in the future.

I think the team of this project is doing their best as they can. Though it is slowly but surely, it shows a progress which is very important to have. Best thing we can do is wait and maintain the support of this project. I hope the team will strongly face all the trials encounter in this project and help each other to make it successful.
Activity: 294
Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?
Pages:
Jump to: