Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 8. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Yeah you are right and this all happened with help of this hardworking team. You can check this ann thread for know the activity of team and also how easily they give solutions of all queries.The daily give all updates related to project and if you need latest updates early then you can join the official Telegram group of TELLURIA.

That's right, there are many ways to make communication with the dev and the team. Which is commonly the telegram wherein they quickly respond about our concerns about the platform. Moreover, Telluria seeems to be getting more popular as the days gone by so, hoping they could get more investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the team is currently unavailable or less active especially on this platform and community.
My prediction was totally right as this project is still not much active here.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello! I suppose it's a very nice project!
Advisable activity, engaging results!
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Yeah you are right and this all happened with help of this hardworking team. You can check this ann thread for know the activity of team and also how easily they give solutions of all queries.The daily give all updates related to project and if you need latest updates early then you can join the official Telegram group of TELLURIA.
Activity: 406
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Well, I think that if a person is busy and he does not when to read something from the site, but wants to quickly read from the main page, then you need to do it for such people.
for this, the developers and place information about the project so that such people can immediately get acquainted with the project and its ideas. But unfortunately not all the necessary information is on the first page.
Yes, that's it, I'm talking about this and I say I think it's not right to do so to place all the basic information on the site, and not on the first page.
If you want to invest, then better do a research from all websites it has like facebook or bitcointalk or even twitter. If all the information needed was all there .Then decide whether you'd like to invest or not. Not all infos are easily intact on 1 page or website, there are many people assigned to the marketing.
this too is true. Any user who is interested in the project and wants to invest in it will find all the necessary information about the project on all available resources and social networks.
Activity: 280
The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
Well, here everything is completely different. There are also new participants who just joined and do not know all the details about the project.
And what prevents them to study the project in detail? All details especially here are specified and if desired without problems it is possible to spend the time and to get acquainted with each component of the platform and to learn about what the developer in the future is going to make.
Well, I think that if a person is busy and he does not when to read something from the site, but wants to quickly read from the main page, then you need to do it for such people.
for this, the developers and place information about the project so that such people can immediately get acquainted with the project and its ideas. But unfortunately not all the necessary information is on the first page.
Yes, that's it, I'm talking about this and I say I think it's not right to do so to place all the basic information on the site, and not on the first page.
If you want to invest, then better do a research from all websites it has like facebook or bitcointalk or even twitter. If all the information needed was all there .Then decide whether you'd like to invest or not. Not all infos are easily intact on 1 page or website, there are many people assigned to the marketing.
Activity: 378
Activity: 224
I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?
as the developers said, they are now preparing to launch their platform, which will begin to work actively. And in the future they will probably start working with other exchanges.
Yes, they are working very hard to accomplish the right and perfect platform. The team exerted extra effort to make thjs project one of a kind will able to gain more investors. The exchange will increase the funds for the project. Many will convince to fund the project if they sees sincerity and perseverance in each project team members.
Really? I think the most advantages of Telluria at now it they update to us information about the team working frequently - it is so good for gain reputation. So i hope the listing exchange will be soon.
Well, the listing in other exchange will be coming soon as what the team said before. But as of now, the team are much busy in preparation of their launching and the distribution of bounty rewards in which a lot of supporters are waiting for this. Hopefully, the team will succeed in putting this token in a big exchange that is trusted by many people of crypto.
Activity: 266
I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?
as the developers said, they are now preparing to launch their platform, which will begin to work actively. And in the future they will probably start working with other exchanges.
Yes, they are working very hard to accomplish the right and perfect platform. The team exerted extra effort to make thjs project one of a kind will able to gain more investors. The exchange will increase the funds for the project. Many will convince to fund the project if they sees sincerity and perseverance in each project team members.
Really? I think the most advantages of Telluria at now it they update to us information about the team working frequently - it is so good for gain reputation. So i hope the listing exchange will be soon.
Activity: 140
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

It's not just working with exchanges though, most of them will more or less list your coin as soon as the devs pay them the listing fee and give the wallet
Activity: 423
This is very good news for us at this time. Telluria running so long enough to provide us their product and give a chance for users can using it smoothly.
Activity: 84

If they are already going to launch their platform then that is going to be a big progress for this project. I think they will be able to keep up with their promise and a lot of people will get interested in using their exchange.
Activity: 308
Yes, you are right mate. That's what the admin said before that they are working it now and probably in a few more days to come, they will announced the launching of their platform. We just have to stay tuned here on this thread and wait for their new updates and announcements.

Yes, so let just give time the team to prepare everything. I know sooner launching and announcing of platform will occur, let us wait for that day. I hope the team will continue to think for an upgrade to make the project more interesting and one of the good project in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.
This is my personal opinion, and how the developers will act is their personal opinion and idea. But for me it seems that such an act would promote the token.
Well for me it's good that anyone can send their ideas and suggestions for the enhancement and improvements of the project. Its better to accumulate the ideas from others because  I always believe that many heads are better than on. Many ideas are better to study than few.
Activity: 129
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.

I don't think they are going to prioritize enlisting to large exchange when their product is an exchange. It will be more efficient for them to focus in marketing the exchange rather than paying or promoting it for them to get enlisted.
This is my personal opinion, and how the developers will act is their personal opinion and idea. But for me it seems that such an act would promote the token.
It is very good if they were really need a bounty campaign for the project and this indeed a good thing for the project.
I think aside from doing bounty campaigns within the btctalk participants it also necessary to run a referral campaign for the outsiders to get more members to there project and here in btctalk.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Greetings all.
Looking for something more interesting here. Sober business, really good website!
I belive in cryptoexchange projects, but I cant understand why do they have an opportunity to be better than binance or huobi.
Activity: 378
Telluria is offering lowest trade commission rate which is 0.15%. This is a very low and affordable rate for any transaction. Many people face the problems of high transaction fees on exchanges. Telluria will change this view and attract many traders to their platform due to this exiting feature.
A low commission for transactions can attract not only traders, but also ordinary users who will use your services.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Yes, you are right mate. That's what the admin said before that they are working it now and probably in a few more days to come, they will announced the launching of their platform. We just have to stay tuned here on this thread and wait for their new updates and announcements.

Well, hoping that the launching of their platform will happen soon as a lot of investors and supporters are waiting for this to happen, I am also hoping for more positive news about this project very soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: