Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenisation of luxury assets - LESS THAN 14 HOURS LEFT - page 3. (Read 17744 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
Is this a kind of smart contracts that can run a project just like Ethereum Platform?  looks like the project is interesting. I visited the site soft cap is reached!
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Very good we reached the softcap! Waiting for further updates...
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Congratz for reaching the soft cap. A very nice achievement in token-sale. Waiting for the alpha launching  Wink
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Gratz for successful tokensale and reaching the soft cap! I hope I will be able to use your platform in the near future for some exiting experiences. Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Congratulations to the successful raised softcap  ico! good luck in the future. great project
Only 14 hours left!
Activity: 1
Super team, super project! Minimum reached 😀
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Still another 2 days till ICO and, we are very close to the minimum cap, that is a great result if  we get to the minimum cap, congratulations dev team
Tend.swiss is a great project.
I see a great potential in this project and very looking for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Best bonus is/was 20% or was there any private sale before the current 20% soft cap bonus level?
I am really excited about this project and thinking about investing.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Great team with interested people from Crypto Valley Zug in Switzerland. I will definitely invest some ETH into this project.
Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Do you guys have other official telegram groups for other languages?   Thanks.

Nope, just in English. Which language would you prefer though?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Do you guys have other official telegram groups for other languages?   Thanks.
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
It's a great project with a strong team based in Zug Crypto Valley.

We (Bitcoin Association Switzerland) have done an AMA session with the TEND team, please find below:

https://www.bitcoinassociation.ch/bitcoin-association-switzerland/2018/2/9/ama-ask-me-anything-session-with-tend-30012018
Activity: 42
 Although we are confident of reaching our minimum, we do reserve the right to return investments to each contributor if the shortfall is such that the business plan is no longer viable.  It is entirely normal that start-ups such as TEND will go through several financing rounds and our cap is based on a robust 8-year business plan.
When the ico will start? did the presale was ok how much project raise at the moment? project seems to be very good to me

You can visit their website : https://tend.swiss/
it have a counter how many token sold.

Sir Dev, What is the soft cap of tend.swiss ICO ?

Thanks for answering the question above. We love our community. The soft cap is at 2.5 million Swiss Francs.
When the ico will start? did the presale was ok how much project raise at the moment? project seems to be very good to me

ICO is up and running. One week to go. Hurry up, spread the word and invest Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: