Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenisation of luxury assets - LESS THAN 14 HOURS LEFT - page 6. (Read 17744 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Thank you so much. Highly appreciated. Welcome to the TEND community.

Watch out for tomorrow. We will announce a bounty and referral campaign.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959425804898840578
Ok, thanks. I will check it out later but there are so many ICOs running  Shocked  Why should I invest in your project? What is the difference?

The big difference to other ICOs: You actually OWN a part of TEND. Not just some utility token.
TND tokens are issued as Partizipationsschein (participation certificates without voting right) according to art. 656a sq. of the Swiss Code of Obligations and have the following rights or reservations:

TND token holders will receive an annual dividend per respective TND token (ie. proportional share of dividends) pursuant to Swiss corporate law. The amount of the dividend is decided by the company’s general assembly.
TND tokens do not confer any voting rights towards the company.
TND tokens are freely tradable on crypto exchanges where the TND token will be listed.
The TND token holders will have further, related rights as holders of a participation certificate under Swiss corporate law, such as the right to receive a proportional share of liquidation proceeds, the right to receive information regarding the affairs of the company, the right to request the dissolution of the company for substantiated reasons
yeaahh a very interesting project and this thread is more information than the old thread. I like your project. i hope this is success

Don't forget to join our Telegram http://t.me/tendswiss
Activity: 3
Ok, thanks. I will check it out later but there are so many ICOs running  Shocked  Why should I invest in your project? What is the difference?
It's still available, but hurry up because tomorrow comes the public sale and who know what will happen :-)
Activity: 3
Wow, this looks really promising.

Since I'm a noobie, until when does the Token Discount apply?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
yeaahh a very interesting project and this thread is more information than the old thread. I like your project. i hope this is success

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org