Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenisation of luxury assets - LESS THAN 14 HOURS LEFT - page 4. (Read 17744 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi everyone.  Tell me please.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Thankfulness.

TND tokens are issued as Partizipationsschein (participation certificates without voting right) according to art. 656a sq. of the Swiss Code of Obligations and have the following rights or reservations:

TND token holders will receive an annual dividend per respective TND token (ie. proportional share of dividends) pursuant to Swiss corporate law. The amount of the dividend is decided by the company’s general assembly.

I hope this help Smiley
When the ico will start? did the presale was ok how much project raise at the moment? project seems to be very good to me

You can visit their website : https://tend.swiss/
it have a counter how many token sold.

Sir Dev, What is the soft cap of tend.swiss ICO ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
When the ico will start? did the presale was ok how much project raise at the moment? project seems to be very good to me
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi everyone.  Tell me please.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Thankfulness.
hi, I invest some ETH in TEND, and would like to know when will I receive the token, thank you

Hi there, thanks for being part of TEND and welcome to the family. You actually own now a part of it Smiley

The tokens will be distributed somewhen around mid March. If you have any questions, we have a dedicated live chat on our website.

All the best from the TEND team
Activity: 336
hi, I invest some ETH in TEND, and would like to know when will I receive the token, thank you
Activity: 42
#Join
Bitcointalk username: manhhieu1991
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Telegram username: @vũ hiếu
ETH address: 0x103Ba1E2f25029f95fA379125e6BCfF76F2f525A
I have a question,is there a mandatory minimum amount to contribute at the moment?Thank you

We have a minimum investment of 250 Swiss Francs respectively 0.255 ETH. Anything else we can help you with? We also have a dedicated chat on our website (100% human) that will help you with all your questions.
Activity: 336
I have a question,is there a mandatory minimum amount to contribute at the moment?Thank you
very very intersting project i think because this is a new concep for me. and the i see on site with 351 investors and 177'118 token sold.
i'm glad to take part in it.

We are so happy to have such dedicated community members. Thanks for your kind words my dear friend Smiley
An exciting new and fresh idea in crypto space. TEND is as I see it a unique way to incentivize having luxury items being itemized in blockchain for inventory and authenticity purposes. Might as well follow this and learn more by reading the whitepaper.

Also, it seems that everything is proper and correct here. But why is it not gaining attention from the community? And the dev team is active as they addressed each question thrown to them, which is a good sign for a good development team. Or is it because very few people will utilize this platform as we are talking luxury assets here? And not many people in the world own even at least one luxury item.

This is a good question MoneyJ. We are a truly dedicated and experienced team from a broad and proven variety of backgrounds. Regarding the low traffic, there are many reasons. We did start our community building later than usual (but since then it increased dramatically on all Channels, from Twitter to Telegram to our beloved BitcoinTalk Community); we issue a security Token which is new terrain for many crypto enthusiasts and we have started our Token Sale during a period of big market dips.

Nonetheless, we are live and kicking and are super happy to have such a community like you.

Towards your last point: This is exactly what we want to change:TEND wants to democratise the access to luxury investments and experiences. This should not be limited to only the wealthiest on this planet but to every aspiring person. Revolutionising the world of investments.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
An exciting new and fresh idea in crypto space. TEND is as I see it a unique way to incentivize having luxury items being itemized in blockchain for inventory and authenticity purposes. Might as well follow this and learn more by reading the whitepaper.

Also, it seems that everything is proper and correct here. But why is it not gaining attention from the community? And the dev team is active as they addressed each question thrown to them, which is a good sign for a good development team. Or is it because very few people will utilize this platform as we are talking luxury assets here? And not many people in the world own even at least one luxury item.
Activity: 266
very very intersting project i think because this is a new concep for me. and the i see on site with 351 investors and 177'118 token sold.
i'm glad to take part in it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/tend
Activity: 125
TEND A new investment world backed by blockchain, a lucrative investment world of good projects deserves to be developed into a big project
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
very imteresting project . i;m serious  thinking to o partecipate in this swiss  based ico.
Activity: 224
I like this project, and I consider it interesting and promising. Tell me please what is the cost of the token? I did not find this information

Hi there, the price of a TND token will be the respective Ether amount corresponding 10 CHF, 9 CHF, and 8 CHF (as per discount scheme).

At a later stage, the TND token will be listed on exchanges and, subsequently the value (ie price) of 1 TND will  be determined by market forces (buy & sell offers).

Best Regards from the TEND team

thank you for  information dev.
Tend is a very explosive project.
I like this project, and I consider it interesting and promising. Tell me please what is the cost of the token? I did not find this information

Hi there, the price of a TND token will be the respective Ether amount corresponding 10 CHF, 9 CHF, and 8 CHF (as per discount scheme).

At a later stage, the TND token will be listed on exchanges and, subsequently the value (ie price) of 1 TND will  be determined by market forces (buy & sell offers).

Best Regards from the TEND team
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Pages:
Jump to: