Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenisation of luxury assets - LESS THAN 14 HOURS LEFT - page 5. (Read 17744 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Only 17 days remain to enter this great project. I have invited our friends to sign this great opportunity

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Only 17 days remain to enter this great project. I have invited our friends to sign this great opportunity
I only read the part of the whitepaper which is; TOKEN RELATED RIGHTS, my questions are:

1. According to the TOKEN RELATED RIGHTS section of the whitepaper, number 4 caught my attention; it is clearly stated that TND token holders may receive annual dividend per perspective TND token.
- Thus it mean the company have the right not to give a token holder his/her dividend?

2. What will be the requirements to have the annual dividend besides having TND tokens, do we have to be a resident of Switzerland, if not; what countries are required to have the annual dividend?

3. What will be the annual share, is it in specific cryptocurrency or fiat, and for how many years?

4. How will the company deliver the annual dividend to all token holders?

The whitepaper's font size is small, I hope the company could fix it.

The rest are burned!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What you going to do with the unsold tokens dev are you planning to burn them? thanks for the kid info
Very interesting and promising project!

But I I have a problem with log in tend.swiss: "We're sorry, we can't send you the SMS because there's a configuration problem"

We are really sorry about that. Please go to our website. We have a very dedicated customer service there. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble.

All the best from the TEND team
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Very interesting and promising project!

But I I have a problem with log in tend.swiss: "We're sorry, we can't send you the SMS because there's a configuration problem"
A project built with a great team invites investors to invest in a safe and profitable way to hear good news good luck

Thank you. Glad to have you in the TEND community.

TEND TOKEN SALE IS LIVE NOW: Don't miss your referral bonus of 5% on referred amounts! Details on http://www.tend.swiss.
Join us NOW!
#TokenSale #Ethereum #ICO #TGE #TENDTokenSale
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
A project built with a great team invites investors to invest in a safe and profitable way to hear good news good luck
TEND TOKEN SALE IS LIVE NOW:

Don't miss your referral bonus of 5% on referred amounts! Just register on our website and you will get a personal referral link once you log-in (see in your dashboard).

Details on http://www.tend.swiss . Join us NOW!
#TokenSale #Ethereum #ICO #TGE #TENDTokenSale
I always like the project from swiss, always interesting to follow, good luck dev

Thanks!

Don't forget to join our Telegram channel too!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I always like the project from swiss, always interesting to follow, good luck dev
I'm always a fan of good and fresh crypto currency with great prospects. I think that this project will be successful.

Very nice to hear. Thank you and welcome to the TEND community. Let's change the world of investments together Smiley
Activity: 1232
I'm always a fan of good and fresh crypto currency with great prospects. I think that this project will be successful.
You asked for it, we tend to our community:

The TEND Bounty Campaign will start today! Participate and earn TND Tokens.
Join the community, help us shape the future of tokenising luxury assets and get rewarded!

The TEND bounty campaign aims to reward our community for its engagement and its help to share our values and message.

Activity: 11
Все грамотно сделано  Smiley
Thank you so much. Happy to have you in our community.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
This is great! I think you will attract lots of investors because you will give dividends and anyone here likes passive income... I'm in!
Former Credit Suisse Chief Digital Officer turns entrepreneur with blockchain based startup: TEND.

The company is creating a new platform for high-value  experiential investments: vintage cars, exclusive watches, vineyards, and other collectibles that guarantee high long-term ROI.

Why invest in TEND?
The team is formidable: Aside of former Credit Suisse CDO, we have former General Manager of UBER Dach, and other high profile individuals from the technology, creative and financial industry.

TEND has also formed partnerships with high-profile businesses ready to engage as soon the Token Sole is over. Names of such partners will be announced next week!

Further, TEND has an alpha product ready to be tested on the top 100 users who are currently reserving their spots to be the first investors in the onboarded assets!

Lastly, TEND has been acclaimed to be the most compliant Token Sale done so far in Switzerland, fully compliant with the existing security laws. This guarantees the protection of investor rights and allows investors to actually OWN a share of TEND.

This is THE TOKEN SALE of 2018: START INVESTING NOW AT www.tend.swiss!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org