Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 12. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many tokens are allocated to the bounty?
6 million 300 thousand, but this number may change depending on the ICO results.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How many tokens are allocated to the bounty?
Activity: 35
What’s the total duration of the bounty campaign?
Project’s bounty campaign has its own topic on this forum, you can find the info there.
Activity: 42
What’s the total duration of the bounty campaign?
Do pre-ICO participants get enriched lifetime dividends? I think that this would stimulate many people.   
Hello !

Sure, we think it great bonus for investors who support our project !
Good afternoon. Who will be responsible for unsuccessful investment if any take place and who will provide compensation?   
Hello !

Such kind of this  risk always exists, we will do everything possible to minimize it.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
How many tokens is it planned to raffle out within the framework of the lottery?   
630k.
What currency will i be able to get the dividends? Or are your platform’s tokens the only option?   
Hello  !

We will try to participate in the project in such a way as to receive the most liquid tokens as dividends.
Good evening. I’d like to know how often your platform’s users can get dividends.   
Hello, it's depend of speed realization project!
Activity: 115
How many tokens is it planned to raffle out within the framework of the lottery?   
Are you planning to implement a system for decentralized votings? If so, will the number of votes depend on the number of tokens?   

Hello,
The voting system is centralized, the vote requires the participation of 20% of the holders of tokens.
How many votes are needed for making investment in the project? Or isn’t this decided with the help of voting?   

Hello!

For this  will need 50% of votes + 1 vote.
Today there’re quite a lot of project similar to yours in the market. Can you describe in three sentences why one should invest in your project?   
Hello !

We give you a unique offer that has no analogues Fund with the use of high-tech technologies. You get a number of the following benefits by investing in our project:

● Transparent democratic voting system for projects
● Semi-passive income for investors that have invested in TheFund.io at the Pre-Sale and ICO stages from the investment activities of the fund’s infrastructural part.
● Dividend payments to token holders per smart contract agreements
● Multi-signature system to protect fund assets
● Use of Axon, an artificial intelligence that scores projects up for investment
● Advisors with more than 14 years’ experience investing in the real sector of business and innovative startups
● Support to actualize funded projects
● Investment portfolio diversification to reduce risks.
Activity: 33
Hi. I read the WP and noticed that the same attention is paid to seven various factors in terms of project study, but i don’t think that the consideration option offered by TheFund team will be successful. 
As for me, i think that it’s an objective approach. Bigger number of factors always influence the project’s future and attention should be paid to them, too, to avoid investment mistakes.
It just seems to me that if the project probably has legal problems in the future, it’s necessary to deny to invest in it. Consequently, this factor should be the most influential.     
You’re wrong: legislation changes rapidly in the area of cryptocurrency. Of course, the changes will be taken into account for analysis.
I read the WP, too, i have no claims. Most of investors don’t pay attention to the marketing strategy and don’t check the teams, so TheFund stands against their background.
Activity: 34
Hi. I read the WP and noticed that the same attention is paid to seven various factors in terms of project study, but i don’t think that the consideration option offered by TheFund team will be successful. 
As for me, i think that it’s an objective approach. Bigger number of factors always influence the project’s future and attention should be paid to them, too, to avoid investment mistakes.
It just seems to me that if the project probably has legal problems in the future, it’s necessary to deny to invest in it. Consequently, this factor should be the most influential.     
You’re wrong: legislation changes rapidly in the area of cryptocurrency. Of course, the changes will be taken into account for analysis.
Activity: 21
Activity: 34
Activity: 21
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. I got lost in your WP. Can investors  vote for particular projects or are all the decisions made by the experts?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do The Fund team’s members have experience of working in consulting area? It seems to me that it is extremely important.   
Pages:
Jump to: