Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 8. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How many stages are there in this round of the ICO?
2, they’re different because of discount amount,  but the nominal token price  will remain the same.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
How many stages are there in this round of the ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What is the duration of this stage of the ICO?
56 days.
Activity: 157
What is the duration of this stage of the ICO?
Activity: 322
What discount is active during the current round of the ICO?
20% or 15%, depending on the stage which you’re planning to invest in.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
What discount is active during the current round of the ICO?
Activity: 40
Is still profitable to invest in the ICOs? As far as i can see, there’re enough of unsuccessful projects. 
If some promising project is planning to attract the funds via the ICO, i can’t see anything bad about it, even in such a case. TheFund’s team will take care of everything.
There’re a lot of scam teams now. I’m not sure that the experts will manage to filter all of them off.
If you read the WP carefully, you’d notice that the platform’s representatives would contact the team members personally, so the scammers won’t pass.
But it’s possible to forge personality, too. Especially if you communicate by phone or via Skype.
It’ll be obvious in case of Skype and it’s even impossible in case of personal meeting. As for phone talks, i haven’t heard that they’d be widely used.
Activity: 38
Is still profitable to invest in the ICOs? As far as i can see, there’re enough of unsuccessful projects. 
If some promising project is planning to attract the funds via the ICO, i can’t see anything bad about it, even in such a case. TheFund’s team will take care of everything.
There’re a lot of scam teams now. I’m not sure that the experts will manage to filter all of them off.
If you read the WP carefully, you’d notice that the platform’s representatives would contact the team members personally, so the scammers won’t pass.
But it’s possible to forge personality, too. Especially if you communicate by phone or via Skype.
Activity: 51
Activity: 51
Activity: 156
Where will the office of your team be located? London seems to be an excellent place.   
Activity: 504
a project worthy of attention, I really love platforms that use artificial intelligence; such projects usually collect their soft cap at least Well I will follow your company
Activity: 364
Hello. Many teams stimulate major investors. What about yours? Can major investors count on additional bonuses?   
Activity: 392
This is gonna be honesty test: name the companies which are you direct competitors, please.   
Activity: 364
Hi. What increment in profit do you expect to get during the first 5 years after the launch of the project? Have you made any research? 
Activity: 406
When will it be possible to meet the members of your team? I’d be glad to talk to them.   
Activity: 196
What legal entity are you planning to use to carry out external economical activities?   
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. I still can’t understand whether i’ll get direct dividends or is the growth of token price considered to be dividends?   
Pages:
Jump to: