Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 15. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Today there’re quite a lot of project similar to yours in the market. Can you describe in three sentences why one should invest in your project?   
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What is the total duration of ICO?
156 days, but i’m sure that all the tokens will be sold out ahead of time. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hi. Why not create an app allowing everyone to spend the tokens before the official release?   
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Activity: 196
Do pre-ICO participants get enriched lifetime dividends? I think that this would stimulate many people.   
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Who will be responsible for unsuccessful investment if any take place and who will provide compensation?   
Activity: 156
What currency will i be able to get the dividends? Or are your platform’s tokens the only option?   
Activity: 26
156 days, but i’m sure that all the tokens will be sold out ahead of time. 

And I am sure that not. The idea is not original. The team seems very weak for such project. Making an ICO during the dead season means that the team didn't make a proper research.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Good evening. I’d like to know how often your platform’s users can get dividends.   
Activity: 5
Hi. Will my wife and kinds be able to inherit my lifetime dividends got due to participation in the ICO?   
If you give your account to your relatives, or give them a wallet on which you will receive dividends. In the future, we will develop rules for the transfer of accounts for our customers.
Good afternoon. The states are eager to impose a tax on investment income. Won’t this become a problem for your team?     
We're in a different jurisdiction.
Activity: 42
Will i be able just to copy investments of other user? It’s an optimal way to get passive income for me.   
Hello !

Only our investors will have access to information regarding investments.
Where will the head office of your team be located? Or aren’t you planning to being the employees together in one place?   

Hello !

This will be known after the end of the ICO, but some of our employees will work remotely
Hello. Have you already started developing AI? I think you should hurry up. 
Yes, we already have several ready-made modules, but we will need more investment in development.
we can not exclude channels that will help us to announce our project. Thanks.

Hello !

Could you explain please, not understood you.
The Fund.io the required project for our time, which saves everyone from unnecessary skalnych projects! Do you plan an advertising campaign for your project? The presentation of the project impressed me!

Thank you for your support, the advertising campaign is already underway!
What is the maximum amount of the tokens that one bounty progtam participant can get?   
Hello,
It all depends on your activity!
Hi. Are you planning to get some official license? Or isn’t it needed?   
Yes, we plan to obtain licenses for professional activities, but at this stage we do not need them.
Activity: 162
How many tokens will be allocated to the Twitter bounty campaign?
819000, but this amount may change because of ICO results.
Activity: 121
When will you conduct alpha testing of your platform?
According to the plan, it should start in the end of 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: