Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 9. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Will major investors be able to put a veto on the decisions made with the help of public voting? 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening. Do the team members get lifelong dividends like the ICO participants do?   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What’s the token price at the first stage of the ICO? 
25 cents. You can find a full table of price changes in the WP.
Activity: 36
What’s the token price at the first stage of the ICO? 
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
What share of the total number of tokens is dedicated to the team?
If i’m not wrong, it’s 20%.
brand new
Activity: 0
What share of the total number of tokens is dedicated to the team?
Activity: 57
Hi. It seems to me that the team should prolong the pre-ICO. You see, the others should get bonuses, too. A couple of days doesn’t mean anything.   

If you study the team’s strategy, you’ll see that the ICO is divided into stages not unreasonably. TheFund has a strategy and it follows it.
But people often don’t manage to undergo KYC timely, that’s why they miss profitable bonuses.   
I’ve undergone verification procedure quite fast. I’m sure that everyone who’s interested in making investment has passed it in advance.
In addition, the bonus is lower just by 10% at the next stage. It seems to me that it’s unlikely that such a small difference will stop anyone.
Activity: 48
Hi. It seems to me that the team should prolong the pre-ICO. You see, the others should get bonuses, too. A couple of days doesn’t mean anything.   

If you study the team’s strategy, you’ll see that the ICO is divided into stages not unreasonably. TheFund has a strategy and it follows it.
But people often don’t manage to undergo KYC timely, that’s why they miss profitable bonuses.   
I’ve undergone verification procedure quite fast. I’m sure that everyone who’s interested in making investment has passed it in advance.

Activity: 48

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Will all the investments be displayed in TheFund tokens or can i choose some other cryptocurrency?   
Activity: 28
Technology of this project is very noticeable. Suggest you to read more about it! At least check their roadmap - guys have big plans.
Activity: 122
What commission are you gonna charge for your work? Will it be charged from the income or from investment amount?
Activity: 39
Good evening. Maybe you should set minimum investment amount? It seems to me that this will improve platform’s reputation.
Activity: 40
How many tokens will be put in a reserve?
38 million, if i’m not wrong.
Activity: 23
How many tokens will be put in a reserve?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How many tokens will be issued? 
180 million, but only half of them is put on sale.
Activity: 41
How many tokens will be issued? 
Activity: 32
How much will an obligatory investment amount be for registration on your site? 
As far as i know, there won’t be any restrictions in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: