Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 31. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
How many tokens will remain at team’s disposal? 
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
12ea82c4d4683a7fa97101baf6a4d2d7
I do not know what the team is counting on, but almost all such projects do not attract investors.  Sad If there is no binding to security tokens, then I do not understand the point in this project.
I think the project is interesting. Also a great project team. I think the failure of cryptocurrency in the market does not happen.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I do not know what the team is counting on, but almost all such projects do not attract investors.  Sad If there is no binding to security tokens, then I do not understand the point in this project.
Activity: 261
Doesn’t it seem to you weird that it’s already known how the funds collected during the ICO will be distributed?
This is approximate distribution, and i’m 100% sure that it will be corrected because of market factors.
Activity: 173
Doesn’t it seem to you weird that it’s already known how the funds collected during the ICO will be distributed?
Activity: 48
I heard that the team was going to order advertising on TV. Will this help to meet the target audience?   

You came across a fake. The team has never claimed that it is planning to involve TV in promoting its product or the ICO.
Is information about bloggers true? Will they be involved in advertising process?
Roadmap contains such a plan, so yes, it is. It seems to be it’ll be a really effective step.
It doesn’t seem to me that bloggers’ audience will be interested in long-term investments. As a rule, the teens watch them.
There’re a lot of bloggers now and each of them is focused on a particular demographic group. Under such conditions, it’s easy to find an option which will turn out to be really effective.
In such a case, i’d like to know how much will be allocated to bloggers’ advertisement and what currency they will be paid for their services in.
Activity: 19
I heard that the team was going to order advertising on TV. Will this help to meet the target audience?   

You came across a fake. The team has never claimed that it is planning to involve TV in promoting its product or the ICO.
Is information about bloggers true? Will they be involved in advertising process?
Roadmap contains such a plan, so yes, it is. It seems to be it’ll be a really effective step.
It doesn’t seem to me that bloggers’ audience will be interested in long-term investments. As a rule, the teens watch them.
There’re a lot of bloggers now and each of them is focused on a particular demographic group. Under such conditions, it’s easy to find an option which will turn out to be really effective.

Where can I take Whitepaper not in pdf, where the text is in the form of pictures, but in plain text version so that it can be copied and translated?

Activity: 322
As I understand it will be 4 stages. Stage 1 PreICO- price 0.25 $, and at the last stage price 0.5 $. The price of the token will increase during the ICO  time to as much as 2 times!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is there any reason for the 4 stages ico? I am first time see this but really interested in passive income. Smiley
Activity: 8
Activity: 42
Nice team, this project will be successful in the future. TFIO is rated 4.8/5 on ICO Bench  Shocked

Hi,

Thanks for your support, we will do our best !
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Technology of this project is very noticeable. Suggest you to read more about it! At least check their roadmap - guys have big plans.
Activity: 42
What will the most of funds raised during the ICO be invested in?   
30% of funds will be invested in IT and blockchain technology.

We invest in different directions !
The main criterion is the profitability of these projects for our investors and the speed of asset turnover!
Pages:
Jump to: