Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 5. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are you planning to invest in insurance companies? It seems to me that they’ll have demand steadily even after many years pass. 
Activity: 406
Good evening. How many tokens are put on sale in this round of the ICO? I can’t find this info anywhere?   
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Is the team planning to invest in any social projects?
Yes, 5% of investment budget will be allocated to social projects.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Is the team planning to invest in any social projects?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What share of the budget will be spent on PR?
5%,  i think it’s enough.
Activity: 103
What share of the budget will be spent on PR?
How many tokens will i get if i invest $10k at this stage of the ICO?
48k tokens.
Activity: 55
How many tokens will i get if i invest $10k at this stage of the ICO?
Activity: 39
I still cant figure out what sense it makes to divide each round of the ICO into several stages. Can anyone explain me?   

I can’t see any problem. I believe it’s connected with marketing campaign of the platform – it consists of many stages.
The other teams hold the ICO in 1 round and don’t make each period of discount activity be a stage.   
The other teams don’t use technology of change of nominal price of the token at each of stages. Judging by the agiotage around the first rounds of the ICO of TheFund, the strategy works well.
Can i participate in different rounds? I just didn’t have enough money to make an investment, so invested a small amount within the framework of the ICO. I want to invest more now, but i’m not sure whether i can get the bonus.
I’ve asked the team members – you can get bonuses in each round which you participate in. Hurry up!
Activity: 53
I still cant figure out what sense it makes to divide each round of the ICO into several stages. Can anyone explain me?   

I can’t see any problem. I believe it’s connected with marketing campaign of the platform – it consists of many stages.
The other teams hold the ICO in 1 round and don’t make each period of discount activity be a stage.   
The other teams don’t use technology of change of nominal price of the token at each of stages. Judging by the agiotage around the first rounds of the ICO of TheFund, the strategy works well.
Can i participate in different rounds? I just didn’t have enough money to make an investment, so invested a small amount within the framework of the ICO. I want to invest more now, but i’m not sure whether i can get the bonus.

Activity: 54

Activity: 54
Will the reach of the hard cap influence the development paces? If so, why isn’t it said  in the WP?   
Have you thought about cooperating with the sportsmen and the teams? They would be able to advertise your platform quite effectively.   
Hi. Are you planning to order advertising on TV? The biggest part of your platform’s audience watches it, right?
Activity: 350
Many ratings gave the project highest possible number of points. I wanna know whether TheFund’s representatives paid to get them or not.   
Hello. I’d like to know how much is already raised by this moment. This info isn’t publicly accessible due to some reason.   
Activity: 196
Are you planning to hold airdrop in the near future? If so, what conditions will it be necessary to fulfill to take part in it?   
Pages:
Jump to: