Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Tixl - 🔐Private. 🚀Instant. 💸Zero-fees. - page 12. (Read 3510 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Nice to meet you! The thing I have lately discovered is that the platform is aimed at being instant and private. And DAG is what they use along with many instruments. But can you tell me more about the privacy?

Sure, this is an interesting question that makes sense. The technical concept of Tixl is influenced by combining multiple approaches of existing cryptocurrencies. For optimal scalability, Tixl uses a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) as data structure and the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) as a consensus algorithm. A special cryptosystem based on NTRU gives Tixl the ability to hide transaction details from outsiders. From my point of view, this is what makes the ecosystem much more advanced
Activity: 42
Hello hogneasuul, nice to meet you. Also was reading their White Paper today, so I believe I can make many aspects much more clear to you

Nice to meet you! The thing I have lately discovered is that the platform is aimed at being instant and private. And DAG is what they use along with many instruments. But can you tell me more about the privacy?
Activity: 98
Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. If possible, a few things to clarify, cause just examined the thread and looks very attractive so far. Anyone around today?

Hello hogneasuul, nice to meet you. Also was reading their White Paper today, so I believe I can make many aspects much more clear to you
Activity: 42
Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. If possible, a few things to clarify, cause just examined the thread and looks very attractive so far. Anyone around today?
Activity: 11
The concept of this project is really very interesting.
But the question is how suitable in market.
If you look at it, either exchange tokens grow(BNB+HT) or projects whose tokens are actively used in dozens of applications(ETH+TRON) or projects with rich funds behind them(BCH+BSV). What is this project have?

That is a very good question Smiley The points you mentioned are exactly what we are working on. Currently, we are in the fundraising phase. Besides putting those funds into the development, it is also our goal to establish partnerships with exchanges and payment providers to get as much transaction volume on Tixl as possible.

From the comparison perspective, our project cannot really be compared with BNB or ETH. We are more competing with BTC but also with XMR, ZEC or something like GRIN. Since we focus on payments only we see a good chance to take root in that field of competition.

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
They use the most sophisticated technologies emerged from the blockchain world of the past years. A Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol. And they are among the most solid projects I have met so far, talking about technology and the concept

Sounds great. So seems that this could really be the next privacy coin moonshot Smiley And why have they decided to go for SCP?

The concept of this project is really very interesting.
But the question is how suitable in market.
If you look at it, either exchange tokens grow(BNB+HT) or projects whose tokens are actively used in dozens of applications(ETH+TRON) or projects with rich funds behind them(BCH+BSV). What is this project have?
Activity: 84
Sounds great. So seems that this could really be the next privacy coin moonshot Smiley And why have they decided to go for SCP?

All the technology they are bringing are here to increase the reliability of the platform, increase the speed of transactions etc
Activity: 28
They use the most sophisticated technologies emerged from the blockchain world of the past years. A Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) data structure together with the Stellar Consensus Protocol. And they are among the most solid projects I have met so far, talking about technology and the concept

And talking about technology, can you tell me more about the ones Tixl is using? What do you find innovative?

I believe that yes, some kind of. In a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve. Nobody, neither governments or companies nor private people want the public to be able to look into their monetary transactions. All users of a digital currency wish to pay as low fees as possible, the higher the fee, the lower the potential for widespread usage. If a future currency is slow in terms of transaction speed, it’s not a future currency. So everything should go towards users convenience

And talking about technology, can you tell me more about the ones Tixl is using? What do you find innovative?
And just from your point of view, is it a problem nowadays? Do people actually need cryptocurruncies to be private, zero-fee and instant? Curious to know your thoughts on that

I believe that yes, some kind of. In a world heading more and more towards digital currencies, we must secure that the essential properties of traditional money preserve. Nobody, neither governments or companies nor private people want the public to be able to look into their monetary transactions. All users of a digital currency wish to pay as low fees as possible, the higher the fee, the lower the potential for widespread usage. If a future currency is slow in terms of transaction speed, it’s not a future currency. So everything should go towards users convenience
Yes, absolutely. As for similar solutions, as far as I know, none of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And for sure, this is about many benefits to the users

And just from your point of view, is it a problem nowadays? Do people actually need cryptocurruncies to be private, zero-fee and instant? Curious to know your thoughts on that
First of all, a little clarification about the idea in general. Am I right that Tixl is coming with a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. Has anyone done it before?

Yes, absolutely. As for similar solutions, as far as I know, none of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time. And for sure, this is about many benefits to the users
Good afternoon tsurpalglobe, nice to meet you. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the project, so would be happy to assist you and to talk Smiley So go on with the topics to discuss

First of all, a little clarification about the idea in general. Am I right that Tixl is coming with a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. Has anyone done it before?
Greetings there everyone. Was now reading more about the industry and met Tixl project. What I want to notice is that today it is a bit challenging to find a great solution, however for now Tixl looks pretty advanced. Anyone around to talk?

Good afternoon tsurpalglobe, nice to meet you. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the project, so would be happy to assist you and to talk Smiley So go on with the topics to discuss
Greetings there everyone. Was now reading more about the industry and met Tixl project. What I want to notice is that today it is a bit challenging to find a great solution, however for now Tixl looks pretty advanced. Anyone around to talk?
Activity: 34
Nice project and nice work and great experience for all of @EarnAirdrop
Activity: 1
I am hyped =) Zero-Fees ? No-Mining? I am in =)
copper member
Activity: 126
When choosing an IEO platform make sure it has a legitimate trading volume. Not all those top exchanges on CMC are reporting a legit organic volume. You can check out STEX IEO platform they have a decent volume and they started to accept token project that wanting to run their IEO on their exchange platform.
Even though a centralized platform can manipulate their volume without even knowing the customer, be sure to look the legitimacy by looking their real audiences on the exchange .
Yes, you guys are absolutely right. We'll choose the platform for our IEO very carefully. We'll start to negotiate with some high (real) volume exchanges by the end of this week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
We were able to clarify the legal framework for the IEO finally. You are right that an exchange listing after the IEO is essential - this is also our goal.
We will implement the second phase of our ICO as an IEO. So the token will quickly become available for trading on exchanges, but we can still approach private investors to raise more funds in the long run (comparable to a series A/B round) in the following ICO phases. We'll work with holding periods for the private sales.

Yes holding or vesting period is important for those private investors since they got the token at a cheap discounted price.

When choosing an IEO platform make sure it has a legitimate trading volume. Not all those top exchanges on CMC are reporting a legit organic volume. You can check out STEX IEO platform they have a decent volume and they started to accept token project that wanting to run their IEO on their exchange platform.
Even though a centralized platform can manipulate their volume without even knowing the customer, be sure to look the legitimacy by looking their real audiences on the exchange .
Pages:
Jump to: