Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 110. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If I invest my funds in a fund operating on the Tokenbox platform, will my investments be somehow insured?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
tokenbox tells us a lot about ultra security system. But it is always annoy me to take 2 factor verification or input the sms code to pass the system..
that computer security and crypto active storage technologies needs to have some verification system  Undecided
hope they will integrate something with my fingerprint that is on my laptop Cheesy
talking about software stuff, I hope the wallets will not be about 60GB of my hdd
it will not. you have right to use web version of system
i'm not the expert of wallet types, but the light one should mean less than 60gb Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
tokenbox tells us a lot about ultra security system. But it is always annoy me to take 2 factor verification or input the sms code to pass the system..
that computer security and crypto active storage technologies needs to have some verification system  Undecided
hope they will integrate something with my fingerprint that is on my laptop Cheesy
talking about software stuff, I hope the wallets will not be about 60GB of my hdd
it will not. you have right to use web version of system
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 420
Activity: 574
How do you think guys, what time do world needs to become pure digital?
I bet 10 or faster
lol?
the world on this planet will never be "pure digital". people WILL use paper and other material things that can transform to digit format
I bet 10 or faster
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I think about 20 years or something like that
Earn with impressio.io
actually, I don't see the competitor to tokenbox. the opportunities of that are huge. the other reason, the same systems have better marketing system and started much earlier. so tokenbox needs to overrun them somehow
and what about A Great Product Needs No Advertising?

lol
I think that it is a remnant of the past. nowadays almost everything needs ads
you said that "almost" and what are the things that do not need it?
like tesla cars or hyperloops. but they don't buy ads. mass media write about them itself
okay, thanks. hope tokenbox devs will work like Elon Musk's team Smiley
actually, I don't see the competitor to tokenbox. the opportunities of that are huge. the other reason, the same systems have better marketing system and started much earlier. so tokenbox needs to overrun them somehow

lol
like tesla cars or hyperloops. but they don't buy ads. mass media write about them itself

lol
Earn with impressio.io

lol
If I could, I will change this phrase to this:  a great product needs no MUCH advertising
and tokenbox WILL take their own niche
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
This token looks promising. As there are more and more digital assets to invest in, It is becoming harder for Investors to know where to Invest their hard earn money.

A platform like this will help make right investment decision. I want to promote this toke, there for I will join the bounty.

lol
Do you think the investors are dwelling on Reddit?
In my opinion they do. It is huge portal for talking with community of 150m
wow, did not think it is so big. thanks for info
sometimes I visit reddit too. And I'm investor. But I do like reddit for giving me fan stories and commentaries from redditors. Not to force crypto theme there. I have btt for that
and the problem is that tokenbox reddit(for example) has no commentaries under their posts
but it gives some views to that. why don't use the portal that theoretically can bring you investors?
Earn with impressio.io
Do you think the investors are dwelling on Reddit?
In my opinion they do. It is huge portal for talking with community of 150m
wow, did not think it is so big. thanks for info
sometimes I visit reddit too. And I'm investor. But I do like reddit for giving me fan stories and commentaries from redditors. Not to force crypto theme there. I have btt for that
and the problem is that tokenbox reddit(for example) has no commentaries under their posts
Jump to: