Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 120. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie. Decided to try myself in this matter. Clicked at random thread. What do you advise ? Is it worth investing in similar projects?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
come on. why so many questions about working of relised platform. there is anouncemnt/. now you can do money with investition in tokens, and money on reselling them. dont clog your head
Activity: 420
if suddenly something should be explained chek my  pm
watched your conversation, maybe then you will explain to me what risks there are and what can be feared

there are risks they are minimal. If you want to know more, write to me at pm
hard to believe. I tried to play on the bitcoin exchange before. and even earned a little. The goverment covered it at the most interesting moment
I lost my money (but not much). now I'm afraid of investing

Moreover, the project is long-term. and therefore can not reach the finals. there may be others, safer ways?

In fact, our system was created precisely for those who are afraid to invest. Investors will be able to monitor the actions of fund managers, monitor the strategy of actions in the market, make some meaningful decisions about the future of their investments. Tokenbox is not just some fund that takes your money and you wonder what happens to it. Decentralization allows everyone to really manage their investments.

so it means that the tokenbox takes responsibility for the investments?
Yes. I also want to ask. if the trader runs away with my money, who will return it to me? with lowering his rating I will not return the losses
you cant escape the deceivers. a large number of problems are solved by smart contracts, but nevertheless you need to think whom to give money
Activity: 742
watched your conversation, maybe then you will explain to me what risks there are and what can be feared

hard to believe. I tried to play on the bitcoin exchange before. and even earned a little. The goverment covered it at the most interesting moment

Moreover, the project is long-term. and therefore can not reach the finals. there may be others, safer ways?

In fact, our system was created precisely for those who are afraid to invest. Investors will be able to monitor the actions of fund managers, monitor the strategy of actions in the market, make some meaningful decisions about the future of their investments. Tokenbox is not just some fund that takes your money and you wonder what happens to it. Decentralization allows everyone to really manage their investments.

Yes. I also want to ask. if the trader runs away with my money, who will return it to me? with lowering his rating I will not return the losses
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 504

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
does it work like a stock Exchange?
not quite the right notion.
it is rather an aggregator of traders + exchange + purse.
this is what I imagine
Okay last question. What will happen in November?
crowdsale (tge)
I do not know what is this

I will read well. may questions themselves fall away
please read the white paper. there answers to the main questions
Activity: 588
this is what I imagine
crowdsale (tge)

many people do not read the white paper is and what it is and just ask it on the forum. think that they will receive more accurate information about the project
Activity: 336

Only on the risks people earn money in this sphere. You don't need wait for the launch of the platform to make a profit. You can resell your tokens if their price rises

No, our project is an ecosystem of funds that allow the investor to choose the one that suits him. In turn, an experienced trader will be able to create a fund that will satisfy a number of his conditions. All operations will be completely transparent and reliable.
this is what I imagine
crowdsale (tge)

this is what I imagine
token generation event. tokens will starts sells (the analog of receipts) these money will go on the further development and launch of the project
this is what I imagine
crowdsale (tge)
this is what I imagine
crowdsale (tge)
Will the funds test their investors and their investments?

No, this function is not provided. Of course, certain entry criteria will be present, for example, the minimum amount of investment, but nothing intentional will not happen
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

this is what I imagine
but yes. there will be realized something like this
this is what I imagine
Jump to: