Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 122. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
A very interesting project, finally a worthwhile idea and a wonderful description! Smiley
When does the sale of tokens begin?
It remains to add days before the public sale of the tokens
How long...
And now the project at what stage?
Now there is a closed pre-sale of tokens.
But if you have a desire, then you can take part in the bounty campaign Wink
Ok, I will
Thank you  Wink
Activity: 560
I wonder how long they will last in the market and whether to invest.
I guess so long as it brings income.
Activity: 588
crypto-currencies now attract more and more people. More and more different projects appear on the blockchain system. How much do you think the project will live?
Activity: 616
A very interesting project, finally a worthwhile idea and a wonderful description! Smiley
How long...
Now there is a closed pre-sale of tokens.
But if you have a desire, then you can take part in the bounty campaign Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How long...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Will the funds test their investors and their investments?
What do you mean?
I mean whether there will be an opportunity to "launder" money through this platform?
Is it possible?
Of course not! LOL
Why are you so sure about this?
Because Tokenbox will carefully check investors. And also the funds that he invests.
Such things will not work on this platform
What do you mean?
I mean whether there will be an opportunity to "launder" money through this platform?
Is it possible?
Of course not! LOL
Why are you so sure about this?
What do you mean?
Is it possible?
Of course not! LOL
What do you mean?
Is it possible?
What do you mean?
Activity: 602
Will developers use any means of automation in their project, maybe artificial intelligence?
Lol
I wonder why the investment fund needs AI and machine training. For what purpose Cheesy
We live in the modern world, similar algorithms are used in almost all life spheres. I wonder how this is implemented in this project.
As for AI, I have not heard anything, but automation of processes will be used for reporting with the client, for mutual settlements and much more.
To meet modern standards, this platform does not yet have a voice assistant. Grin Grin
Their platform, by the way, will support VR
Seriously? Wow
I wonder what functionality will implement in VR mode
Let's wait for the alpha version and see. Wink
Activity: 476
Will developers use any means of automation in their project, maybe artificial intelligence?
Lol
I wonder why the investment fund needs AI and machine training. For what purpose Cheesy
We live in the modern world, similar algorithms are used in almost all life spheres. I wonder how this is implemented in this project.
As for AI, I have not heard anything, but automation of processes will be used for reporting with the client, for mutual settlements and much more.
To meet modern standards, this platform does not yet have a voice assistant. Grin Grin
Seriously? Wow
I wonder what functionality will implement in VR mode
Lol
Lol
Who knows, maybe it will be realized. Grin
Let's wait for the alpha version of the platform.
Activity: 476
Lol
Lol
Jump to: