Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 116. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
As tokenbox compares itself with iconomy and melonport, want to tell you the difference. Looking at Melon project, I think the project is more ambitious than ICONOMI, though competition is good for the space and this may turn to survival of the fittest, I know most of these projects would die soon and the best will survive because it space is getting too rowdy.
But why it is always neccesary to compare projects? Why can't we talk about tokenbox itself?
Well, we're all works in progress.
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
As tokenbox compares itself with iconomy and melonport, want to tell you the difference. Looking at Melon project, I think the project is more ambitious than ICONOMI, though competition is good for the space and this may turn to survival of the fittest, I know most of these projects would die soon and the best will survive because it space is getting too rowdy.
But why it is always neccesary to compare projects? Why can't we talk about tokenbox itself?
Activity: 420
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Is it possible to receive an invite for the Slack to join the discussion? Thx
It doesn't seems to be possible for now. They did not attach the slack community
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is it possible to receive an invite for the Slack to join the discussion? Thx
Im wondering on which factors a project is evaluating if they choose ETH or ETC...anyone ideas?
Are any projects choosing ETC?
thre was at least one. but it scammed about 6 months ago
so I always ask about this as I have bad associations
Earn with impressio.io
Im wondering on which factors a project is evaluating if they choose ETH or ETC...anyone ideas?
Are any projects choosing ETC?
Earn with impressio.io
Are they building the Blockchain on top of ETH or ETC?
eth I guess
What is the investment attractiveness of tokenbox? Investors will receive a percentage of transactions? I have this moment can not understand.
Are they building the Blockchain on top of ETH or ETC?
What is the investment attractiveness of tokenbox? Investors will receive a percentage of transactions? I have this moment can not understand.
looks like: the usage token is called tbx and is a core component of the tokenbox project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the tokenbox system.  This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading.
Earn with impressio.io
Who are the "whales" that are already here?
I think that information is hidden to not showdown the cards
Who are the "whales" that are already here?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Does this platform have any limitations?
What kind of plan do you have in mind?
Well, for example, the number of different funds that will exist under this project
Well, under certain conditions, yes
What are these conditions?
What are they related to?
5% of the capitalization of your fund should be represented in the TBX tokens.
That is, a certain number of tokens will be part of the capitalization of large and small funds. Tokens have a limited number. It turns out that a certain limit will exist.
That is, there will not be an additional release of tokens?
How many total is planned to release tokens?
The maximum number of TBX tokens will not exceed 31000000, but the total number of released tokens will depend on the success of the TGE campaign
Activity: 700
To be honest, I do not see the point of investing in this project
Why? What does not suit you?
I mean investing, if you're a regular user
And why? In which case is it worth investing, in your opinion?
It makes sense to invest, if you are a large investor, or the future fund, which plans to work within the framework of this site.
Maybe so, but why are you so sure of this? Huh
If I plan to create a Tokenbox-based fund, then all the purchased tokens will go to account for the capitalization of my product. But what can they give me tokens if I am an ordinary user? What profit will I get from this?
But after the start of the project. the price of the token will grow and it will be possible to sell it profitable, or invest in one of the future funds, which will bring its dividends. Is not it so? You can also use the services of traders. A lot of options for what can be done with tokens in the future.
Yes, of course, but still it does not give me certain guarantees.
Well, for example, the number of different funds that will exist under this project
That is, a certain number of tokens will be part of the capitalization of large and small funds. Tokens have a limited number. It turns out that a certain limit will exist.
That is, there will not be an additional release of tokens?
How many total is planned to release tokens?
Activity: 588
It makes sense to invest, if you are a large investor, or the future fund, which plans to work within the framework of this site.
If I plan to create a Tokenbox-based fund, then all the purchased tokens will go to account for the capitalization of my product. But what can they give me tokens if I am an ordinary user? What profit will I get from this?
But after the start of the project. the price of the token will grow and it will be possible to sell it profitable, or invest in one of the future funds, which will bring its dividends. Is not it so? You can also use the services of traders. A lot of options for what can be done with tokens in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Jump to: