Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 119. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I read a little about this project  and, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience with funds and crypto currency
Tokenbox is platform that is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Newbies can offer their tokens to professional traders
ok. can you tell me will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?
Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.For funds: legal support, ratings, tokenization, smart contracts, etc.For investors: a multi-currency wallet, trusted traders, security, openness of data, etc.
Thanks for the clarification
You are welcome
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I read a little about this project  and, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience with funds and crypto currency
Tokenbox is platform that is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Newbies can offer their tokens to professional traders
ok. can you tell me will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?
Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.For funds: legal support, ratings, tokenization, smart contracts, etc.For investors: a multi-currency wallet, trusted traders, security, openness of data, etc.
Thanks for the clarification
Activity: 742
Wait.I just only now realized that the release is planned only at the end of 2018. So now we are buying a cat in a poke?
The board isnt for nothing called an announcement. And yes, you run the risk, as in any other (in the vast majority) ICOs.
I know that this is an announcement, but at first I thought that the release was about to begin shortly
Activity: 588
Wait.I just only now realized that the release is planned only at the end of 2018. So now we are buying a cat in a poke?
The board isnt for nothing called an announcement. And yes, you run the risk, as in any other (in the vast majority) ICOs.
Activity: 742
Does anyone know on which exchanges will accept tokens (TBX)?
precisely it is not known. but most likely it will listed on the popular exchanges
ok,and how they will be determined? I mean that they will be given a price or will it depend on demand?
some price will be determined, but it will vary depending on demand
So,at first (beginning of 2018) wait for profit is not worth it?
Yes. it is unlikely that it will pay off so quickly
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
precisely it is not known. but most likely it will listed on the popular exchanges
ok,and how they will be determined? I mean that they will be given a price or will it depend on demand?
So,at first (beginning of 2018) wait for profit is not worth it?
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie. Decided to try myself in this matter. Clicked at random thread. What do you advise ? Is it worth investing in similar projects?
It's up to you to decide whether or not. better stay away if no expereance. But you can support the project  in ICO if very like it.
ok. what is ICO? and what is upcoming token generation event ?
you better read the theory firs. The essence of the project is set out in a white paper. Briefly: ICO is financing a project for its future development with the possibility of making a profit (if the project is successful)
starting to study this question. in the description of the project (roadmap) saw that the listing on exchange is planned in the winter of 2017-2018 (as I understood). can it be so that the firm's share there will be no demand and they will depreciate?
Yes. such can be. But even then, you can make a profit if the project becomes popular after the launching.
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie. Decided to try myself in this matter. Clicked at random thread. What do you advise ? Is it worth investing in similar projects?
It's up to you to decide whether or not. better stay away if no expereance. But you can support the project  in ICO if very like it.
you better read the theory firs. The essence of the project is set out in a white paper. Briefly: ICO is financing a project for its future development with the possibility of making a profit (if the project is successful)
starting to study this question. in the description of the project (roadmap) saw that the listing on exchange is planned in the winter of 2017-2018 (as I understood). can it be so that the firm's share there will be no demand and they will depreciate?
Jump to: