Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 125. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Has anyone already participated in the pre-sale campaign?
I do not really think so)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Has anyone already participated in the pre-sale campaign?
Activity: 490
How can I contact the developers of this project and talk in person?
Is there any way?
Yes of course, you can always write them a telegram chat, there they respond much faster!
And in this thread they do not answer questions?
Of course they answer, but there is too much information afterwards and they do not have time to answer all the questions, so it is better to contact the telegram Wink
OK thank)
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Is there any way?
Yes of course, you can always write them a telegram chat, there they respond much faster!
Of course they answer, but there is too much information afterwards and they do not have time to answer all the questions, so it is better to contact the telegram Wink
Is there any way?
Is there any way?
Is there any way?
Activity: 714
There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
We still do not know absolutely nothing that will be in the future!
I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
Maybe yes, maybe not. No one knows for sure!
I heard about a possible ban on such projects.
The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine! Smiley
I hope so
We will see Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
There was much talk about the legality of ICO in different countries, for example, the US, China.
But what about the country in which the Tokenbox is being developed? What about the Russian market?
And what about Russia? There are no laws in the field of ICO and crypto currency yet. At the moment, the market is completely free from any shutters.
It is now! But how long will this last? Throughout the world, there is talk of regulating the activities of similar projects. This will create difficulties for developers, do not they?
I read a couple of articles on this issue and the conclusion is that in Russia they will most likely be legalized by the ISO, they will simply regulate their activities at the legislative level. They will impose a tax on the crypto currency, maybe.
The developers would not have started such a major project, if there was a chance that it would be banned by law.
I think they have insider information on these issues, and everything will be fine! Smiley
That's it! Total uncertainty!
And what if I invest a lot of money, and the activities of this company will be suspended? And all my investments will simply disappear?
Lol duuude Grin
This is ISO!
Here, no one is immune from anything!
Investing in any of these projects is a risk!
I'm just trying to figure out some aspects.
I like the project and I really want to invest, that's why I'm trying to learn as much information about everything that is knit with it!
And this is the right approach! Smiley
And what if I invest a lot of money, and the activities of this company will be suspended? And all my investments will simply disappear?
Lol duuude Grin
This is ISO!
I'm just trying to figure out some aspects.
I like the project and I really want to invest, that's why I'm trying to learn as much information about everything that is knit with it!
Lol duuude Grin
This is ISO!
Activity: 560
The project looks very curious
Do they have competitors in the market?
How do they plan to compete with them?
In fact, they do not have so many competitors yet, and those that do not have such a large number of functions.
But I saw a similar project, with the same idea that pre-ICO started back in September!
Lol, and how is this project called? Who does it?
I can not remember the name, but someone already wrote about it in this thread
Well, then the point is to talk about this? If you do not even have a reference to this ICO?
I just wanted to say that this project and this idea are not unique. That competition is already now!
Is competition bad?
This will make the developers work harder to make the best quality product. So I think it's very good that there are competitors! Smiley
Jump to: