Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 134. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
i viewed the tokenbox documents. It says, release 2018! Will we wait until release ? its too far
I don't think it is far enough. Unless you will update their site every hour
So what is your opinion?
i viewed the tokenbox documents. It says, release 2018! Will we wait until release ? its too far
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Nope. I'm still choosing where to invest for second month Cheesy
Why did it take so much time for you?
I was playing with HYIP projects for getting my capital to the next level. And I'm choosing where to hold it
I strongly recommend you not to spend all the money to the one project. Divide them into 2 or 3
Activity: 574
Why did it take so much time for you?
I was playing with HYIP projects for getting my capital to the next level. And I'm choosing where to hold it
And what will be clear on the ICO start? Cheesy
How interested other investors are..
I have my own statistic about investments. About the second week, which is "in the second week is always the lowest fees"
hmm, what is the number of projects for this stats?
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
ok, I get it. Thanks for sharing. I will follow this and trace it by my own
It is not a scary thing that in the 2nd week fees are low
so why??
Personally, I prefer fewer tokens and a higher price. At least there is room for maneuvers.
For pump, just the price is usually lower. Ideally for 3-5 thousand satosh. Then as soon as the price goes up the price is accelerated like Steam. All immediately want to buy if they see that tens of percent in +. Another thing is that less money more risk will fail.
Thanks, mates. I'm getting more skilled with your shared knowledge
Did you already invested in some ICO?
I have my own statistic about investments. About the second week, which is "in the second week is always the lowest fees"
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Personally, I prefer fewer tokens and a higher price. At least there is room for maneuvers.
For pump, just the price is usually lower. Ideally for 3-5 thousand satosh. Then as soon as the price goes up the price is accelerated like Steam. All immediately want to buy if they see that tens of percent in +. Another thing is that less money more risk will fail.
Thanks, mates. I'm getting more skilled with your shared knowledge
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
so why??
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
Between 7 and 10 ICOs
who can tell me why do I need to reserve money for this project?
There are some Russians working on the project, you will agree that it is better than some Chinese. At least appear at some events presentations, shine their faces on the pictures.
The project itself has a good and unbroken idea of a crypto-currency trust management or a public investment fund. While this is still an unknown path in the industry and who first will go this track - he can give the best profit to early and long-term investors.
One of the funds will be by invitation only - the fund. All participants of the ICO will receive an invitation to participate in it. "This is secrecy, here it is interest."
There are various types of funds that already invest in crypto assets (Hedge Funds, Classic ETFs,
Closed-End Funds, Venture Capital Funds).

It is from WP

OK, thanks a lot
That's what did I get

We all take at the bottom, and we sell at the peak .. on this forum there are no losers. Who has a well-developed scent, he himself invests and himself conducts exchange transactions. It looks more like a fund for nyubov and lazy people. Give us money - we will invest, and for this we pay you a percentage, and you yourself will lie on the couch-rest ....
Of course I lost in the beginning. But over time, understanding improved and eventually the profit went. Of the 10-15 projects to date, only 3-4 are worthy investments and will grow.
And do tokenbox is one of these 25% of projects?
In fact, I didn't decide yet. It will be clear only at the start of ICO
There are some Russians working on the project, you will agree that it is better than some Chinese. At least appear at some events presentations, shine their faces on the pictures.
The project itself has a good and unbroken idea of a crypto-currency trust management or a public investment fund. While this is still an unknown path in the industry and who first will go this track - he can give the best profit to early and long-term investors.
One of the funds will be by invitation only - the fund. All participants of the ICO will receive an invitation to participate in it. "This is secrecy, here it is interest."
There are various types of funds that already invest in crypto assets (Hedge Funds, Classic ETFs,

It is from WP

OK, thanks a lot
That's what did I get

We all take at the bottom, and we sell at the peak .. on this forum there are no losers. Who has a well-developed scent, he himself invests and himself conducts exchange transactions. It looks more like a fund for nyubov and lazy people. Give us money - we will invest, and for this we pay you a percentage, and you yourself will lie on the couch-rest ....
Of course I lost in the beginning. But over time, understanding improved and eventually the profit went. Of the 10-15 projects to date, only 3-4 are worthy investments and will grow.

It is from WP
Jump to: