Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 130. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is there any information about pre-sale?
What exactly do you want to know?
How successful is the pre-sale campaign, how much money has already been collected, etc.
Just on the site they do not have information about it
I do not know the details, but they say that the pre-sale campaign is very successful!
Where does this information come from?
Activity: 616
How successful is the pre-sale campaign, how much money has already been collected, etc.
I do not know the details, but they say that the pre-sale campaign is very successful!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
As far as I know, there is no information
Activity: 616
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I was very interested in this project.  Smiley
In what currency will I be able to invest? I mean after starting the project.
Exactly there is no currency list, but also fiat money will be supported.
Sounds great Smiley
Exactly there is no currency list, but also fiat money will be supported.
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
I'm right, I realized that you can create your own foundation on the Tokenbox platform, and issue tokens? That is, release your own tokens, right? Huh
Yes, it is, and what?
Lol just is very funny!
What can I do with these tokens then?
How is that? It depends on you
No, I mean will these tokens be relevant outside of the Tokenbox platform? Or do they operate only within the framework of this site? Will it be possible to trade them on other exchanges.
Pff LOl Grin
Why do you say that? Naturally there will not be such restrictions, it's bullshit!
Well, then it's good. Smiley
I'm right, I realized that you can create your own foundation on the Tokenbox platform, and issue tokens? That is, release your own tokens, right? Huh
Yes, it is, and what?
Lol just is very funny!
No, I mean will these tokens be relevant outside of the Tokenbox platform? Or do they operate only within the framework of this site? Will it be possible to trade them on other exchanges.
Pff LOl Grin
Why do you say that? Naturally there will not be such restrictions, it's bullshit!
Yes, it is, and what?
Lol just is very funny!
Yes, it is, and what?
Lol just is very funny!
Yes, it is, and what?
Lol just is very funny!
Yes, it is, and what?
Merit: 252
And what about the ratings? For what purpose are they needed?
This is done so that large funds and smaller ones can compete with each other. Wink
And how exactly? Will the capitalization of the fund not affect its rating? That is, larger funds will always be at the top of the list, do not they?
No. All funds will be in equal terms, regardless of their capitalization. It is for this purpose that the rating system is developed. When you choose a fund, or a trader, it is sorted by rating, not by other parameters.
Hmm...
But on what parameters is the rating formed? What will influence him?
This will be composed of several factors. for example: profitability of strategy, risk management, description of strategy and not only.
It seems clear, but what is risk management?
I do not know the technical details, try to google or read whitepaper
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is done so that large funds and smaller ones can compete with each other. Wink
And how exactly? Will the capitalization of the fund not affect its rating? That is, larger funds will always be at the top of the list, do not they?
No. All funds will be in equal terms, regardless of their capitalization. It is for this purpose that the rating system is developed. When you choose a fund, or a trader, it is sorted by rating, not by other parameters.
Hmm...
This will be composed of several factors. for example: profitability of strategy, risk management, description of strategy and not only.
It seems clear, but what is risk management?
Merit: 252
Hmm...
Activity: 294
This project looks very interesting!  Shocked Cheesy
The sale of tokens has already begun?
Not yet. It will be available in November
Ok, I get it. Wink
And what about the bounty program? Is it already available?
Yes, you can find out all the information here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2252983.new#new
OK, thank a lot  Grin
Jump to: