Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 131. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
This project looks very interesting!  Shocked Cheesy
The sale of tokens has already begun?
Not yet. It will be available in November
Ok, I get it. Wink
And what about the bounty program? Is it already available?
Yes, you can find out all the information here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2252983.new#new
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ok, I get it. Wink
And what about the bounty program? Is it already available?
Activity: 294
Will the alpha version of the application be publicly available?
Yes I guess. And what?
I mean it will be a fully functional application, it can be fully used, right?
Maybe some things will not be implemented in full, and something will not work correctly
It turns out that some funds and traders will already work with this service at the alpha testing stage?
Yes exactly. Otherwise, what is the point of releasing a service that does not provide the functionality that should be.
Are there any special funds? or people wanting to be able to participate in the alpha version?
You must participate in the pre-sale campaign, I guess. Or declare their willingness to cooperate with developers.
Activity: 756
And what about the ratings? For what purpose are they needed?
This is done so that large funds and smaller ones can compete with each other. Wink
And how exactly? Will the capitalization of the fund not affect its rating? That is, larger funds will always be at the top of the list, do not they?
No. All funds will be in equal terms, regardless of their capitalization. It is for this purpose that the rating system is developed. When you choose a fund, or a trader, it is sorted by rating, not by other parameters.
Hmm...
But on what parameters is the rating formed? What will influence him?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
This is done so that large funds and smaller ones can compete with each other. Wink
And how exactly? Will the capitalization of the fund not affect its rating? That is, larger funds will always be at the top of the list, do not they?
No. All funds will be in equal terms, regardless of their capitalization. It is for this purpose that the rating system is developed. When you choose a fund, or a trader, it is sorted by rating, not by other parameters.
Activity: 329
Yes I guess. And what?
Maybe some things will not be implemented in full, and something will not work correctly
It turns out that some funds and traders will already work with this service at the alpha testing stage?
Yes exactly. Otherwise, what is the point of releasing a service that does not provide the functionality that should be.
Are there any special funds? or people wanting to be able to participate in the alpha version?
Yes I guess. And what?
Yes I guess. And what?
Will they help investors with the choice of fund? If I have no experience with this, but there is a lot of money. I want to invest from this fund, but I do not know (or I do not know very well) how to choose the fund that suits me right. will there be any helpers or something like that?
For such purposes, the "adviser" service and the rating system are provided
What exactly do these services do? How do they work?
Thanks to the rating system you will be able to choose a more suitable fund or trader for you. The system "advisor" will run the optimized algorithm from the parameters you set.
What are the parameters?
These are technical details, I do not know much about it.
Will they help investors with the choice of fund? If I have no experience with this, but there is a lot of money. I want to invest from this fund, but I do not know (or I do not know very well) how to choose the fund that suits me right. will there be any helpers or something like that?
Thanks to the rating system you will be able to choose a more suitable fund or trader for you. The system "advisor" will run the optimized algorithm from the parameters you set.
What are the parameters?
Yes I guess. And what?
Yes I guess. And what?
Yes I guess. And what?
Jump to: