Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 133. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Developers wrote something about the currency, can I invest money in USD or EUR? Huh
This is not quite true. You can only invest in fiat money after the project is launched.
I do not understand. what exactly are you talking about?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Developers wrote something about the currency, can I invest money in USD or EUR? Huh
This is not quite true. You can only invest in fiat money after the project is launched.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
i viewed the tokenbox documents. It says, release 2018! Will we wait until release ? its too far
This is a normal date. Now there is only a pre-sale period. They still have a lot to do before the release!
Is there a pre-sale campaign now?
Is it possible to participate in it?
Only if you are a large investor
What do you mean?
This is a closed pre-sale. It is only for large investors or investment companies. Mass sale of tokens will begin later.
And when will it begin?
In 30 days, probably
i viewed the tokenbox documents. It says, release 2018! Will we wait until release ? its too far
This is a normal date. Now there is only a pre-sale period. They still have a lot to do before the release!
What do you mean?
This is a closed pre-sale. It is only for large investors or investment companies. Mass sale of tokens will begin later.
And when will it begin?
What do you mean?
What do you mean?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 462
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

yes because it takes some stages to tokenbox can really release.
and I think that's a reasonable time too.
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
I think, Tokebox is not going to change just economic in regular case, but also cryptocurrency itself, making the connection between different cryptocurrency and tokens, delivering the equivalent
But a lot of small and medium changes are making crypto world real
Are you thinking that this kind of dream will happen?
Sure. And my prediction is about 8-10 years
And you don't believe, huh?
For me crypto is the fast way to upgrade my fiat capital
Are you successful of that?
If almost 400% of this is success, my answer will be yes
And tokenbox ecosystem will help you to get more!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think, Tokebox is not going to change just economic in regular case, but also cryptocurrency itself, making the connection between different cryptocurrency and tokens, delivering the equivalent
If almost 400% of this is success, my answer will be yes
Activity: 420
Activity: 574
I don't think it is far enough. Unless you will update their site every hour
So what is your opinion?
I think you should subscribe to your email and they will remind you about ICO launch Wink
As the example, another Blockchain Software for Asset Management  (Melonport) ended ico in 13 minutes after it began.
Activity: 574
I don't think it is far enough. Unless you will update their site every hour
So what is your opinion?
Investment of 1 year minimum(0.7 of the year) and with inflation per year.
Jump to: