Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 146. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So, do I understand correctly? This is a system of funds that everyone can open. This in fact seems to be a lucrative and interesting project, as far as I understand with my weak English ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I was just advised that here I can find projects that will be profitable. I'm in the right forum, right?

Well, I'm not sure yet about this particular topic, but the forum is correct

I understand correctly that this project is a crypto-currency fund? That is, if I invest in it, then the developers will manage my funds?

Well, not quite. The project offered by the developers is a system of funds. That is, you can invest in this project money and make a profit from the system itself, rather than its individual fund

I'm not sure that such a project will suit a beginner. The newcomer will not notice any obvious advantages
Activity: 406
I was just advised that here I can find projects that will be profitable. I'm in the right forum, right?

I understand correctly that this project is a crypto-currency fund? That is, if I invest in it, then the developers will manage my funds?

Well, not quite. The project offered by the developers is a system of funds. That is, you can invest in this project money and make a profit from the system itself, rather than its individual fund

Hi, please answer to which state or territory  your company is registred. Cannot find it here. And, I would like to know  your jurisdiction option.

Judging by the fact that there are many Russian names among the developers, the company is registered in Russia, is not it?

Well, that does not mean anything. A company can be registered in another country, with more favorable taxation and a better attitude to crypto-currencies
Hi, please answer to which state or territory  your company is registred. Cannot find it here. And, I would like to know  your jurisdiction option.

Judging by the fact that there are many Russian names among the developers, the company is registered in Russia, is not it?
Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit

Good afternoon. I'm very far from crypto currency people, so I do not understand much. The fact is that I got a certain, very small capital in the ethereum. Since I'm dumb in ICO, I would need such a fund (if, of course, I understood correctly)
I thought a little about this project ... After all, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience wit crypto

It is worthwhile to understand that this is mostly an instrument, not the funds themselves. That is, with the help of this project, you can create a crypto fund, which is necessary, but what will happen there is the internal affairs of the fund. Developers already do not answer for this
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I thought a little about this project ... After all, this is a good opportunity for those users who are unable to manage their own money. I mean people without enough experience wit crypto

I do not even know what to answer here ... Users without experience simply do not know about this system
Have you transferred the topic to another subforum? This is the right solution, here you can attract more users))

I also thought about this - why such an interesting project has so few views Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?
Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.
Which, for example?
For funds: legal support, ratings, tokenization, smart contracts, etc.
For investors: a multi-currency wallet, trusted traders, security, openness of data, etc.
Rating? What is that?
All funds on this platform will have their own specific rating. The peculiarity is that even smaller funds can compete with larger ones. Because the role will be played not by the capitalization of the fund, but by the rating (does not depend on capitalization)
Hmm... And from what will this rating depend?

We discussed this in another topic. The rating depends on the fund's strategy, the magnitude of the risks and benefits. In short, everything by analogy with real-world funds
So, the maximum amount is 2,000,000 is understandable. And what is the minimum amount at which the project will be considered successful?

By the way, the guys did not mention this. But the minimum amount is necessary, as it seems to me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Have you transferred the topic to another subforum? This is the right solution, here you can attract more users))
Activity: 476
Will the tokenbox provide legal assistance to future funds and traders who are going to work within the framework of this platform?
Needless to say, they offer a platform with a variety of disparate functions available for both funds and investors.
Which, for example?
For investors: a multi-currency wallet, trusted traders, security, openness of data, etc.
Rating? What is that?
All funds on this platform will have their own specific rating. The peculiarity is that even smaller funds can compete with larger ones. Because the role will be played not by the capitalization of the fund, but by the rating (does not depend on capitalization)
Hmm... And from what will this rating depend?
Activity: 616
Which, for example?
Rating? What is that?
Activity: 378
Which, for example?
Rating? What is that?
Jump to: