Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 153. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Great project! It is significantly different from most other projects, I believe in developers. Good luck! I'll wait for the beginning of the pre-sale!
pre-sale is not yet available?
No, it starts on October 24
And I heard that right now there is a closed pre-sale. It's true?
Yes, but it is only for large investors. (As far as I know)
Activity: 714
Great project! It is significantly different from most other projects, I believe in developers. Good luck! I'll wait for the beginning of the pre-sale!
And I heard that right now there is a closed pre-sale. It's true?
Activity: 616
But anyway, by investing in a particular fund, I transfer my investments to third parties. How can I be sure that they will not transfer this money to themselves and will not leave me without everything?
Funds or traders do not have the right to take your business off the platform, they will not be allowed to do so by the terms of the smart contract. Wink
But still, how can you just take and trust your investments to some traders. Where are the guarantees that they have sufficient experience and qualifications in this field of activity? Maybe he just shakes all my investments and I'll be left with nothing.
Traders do not acquire the right to own your tokens, when creating a purse with your investments they will not have any access to the keys. All trading assets are managed by one organization, or are under the direction of Tokenbox.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
But anyway, by investing in a particular fund, I transfer my investments to third parties. How can I be sure that they will not transfer this money to themselves and will not leave me without everything?
Funds or traders do not have the right to take your business off the platform, they will not be allowed to do so by the terms of the smart contract. Wink
But still, how can you just take and trust your investments to some traders. Where are the guarantees that they have sufficient experience and qualifications in this field of activity? Maybe he just shakes all my investments and I'll be left with nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 378
And in what form will my investment be stored in this platform? How will this be realized?
For investors, a multi-currency purse of two different types will be available. "easy" and "professional".
And what will be the difference between these two types of purses? I mean technically, of course.
In case you use a "light" type of purse, then all the keys are stored on the servers of the developers. If you choose "professional", then you keep the keys yourself.
Is it safe? Keep the keys to your purse on some servers. What if hackers hack the server and steal the keys? After all, this situation has already happened to some crypto-exchange exchanges, if I'm not mistaken.
Hackers will be much easier to hack your computer and steal keys than to crack their server. Promise a powerful multi-level security system, in addition, it is regularly planned to audit the security system. I would not doubt the safety of my accounts.
Activity: 336
The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?

where they claimed about that (ready-made ecosystem) ?
can you show me the link
Just open the whitepaper  Wink
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?

where they claimed about that (ready-made ecosystem) ?
can you show me the link
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
And in what form will my investment be stored in this platform? How will this be realized?
For investors, a multi-currency purse of two different types will be available. "easy" and "professional".
And what will be the difference between these two types of purses? I mean technically, of course.
In case you use a "light" type of purse, then all the keys are stored on the servers of the developers. If you choose "professional", then you keep the keys yourself.
Is it safe? Keep the keys to your purse on some servers. What if hackers hack the server and steal the keys? After all, this situation has already happened to some crypto-exchange exchanges, if I'm not mistaken.
The project is quite interesting, but at the same time very complex in terms of implementation and scale. Does the company have experience in creating similar products? Or work experience in this area?
Well, as far as I know, they already have one successful project working in the field of investment management and crypto assets. and he's pretty successful.
What is this project? Is there information about this project?
The Token Fund, it is a tokenized investment fund. allowing to invest in crypto-currencies and tokens of the decentralized economy.
So, is this project and Tokenbox not the same things?
Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
So for whom exactly is this project intended (Tokenbox) To create funds, or for investors, or ...?
This is the feature! It is a unique platform that unites both sides within itself. As investors, so funds and traders. On the basis of this platform, numerous funds will be created, and investors, in turn, will have the opportunity to invest their funds in a particular fund.
If I am an investor, then how can I be sure in traders or funds, in their computency. Will administrators check those who intend to provide their services to investors?
Funds and traders will be subject to various inspections. Developers want only professionals to work within this platform. Therefore, the prosvyat will be investors, including.

Wow.

Thank you for the really excellent understanding of our project!
Thank you for the brilliant project! And an excellent whitepaper Wink
Activity: 504
The project is quite interesting, but at the same time very complex in terms of implementation and scale. Does the company have experience in creating similar products? Or work experience in this area?
Well, as far as I know, they already have one successful project working in the field of investment management and crypto assets. and he's pretty successful.
The Token Fund, it is a tokenized investment fund. allowing to invest in crypto-currencies and tokens of the decentralized economy.
Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
So for whom exactly is this project intended (Tokenbox) To create funds, or for investors, or ...?
This is the feature! It is a unique platform that unites both sides within itself. As investors, so funds and traders. On the basis of this platform, numerous funds will be created, and investors, in turn, will have the opportunity to invest their funds in a particular fund.
If I am an investor, then how can I be sure in traders or funds, in their computency. Will administrators check those who intend to provide their services to investors?
Funds and traders will be subject to various inspections. Developers want only professionals to work within this platform. Therefore, the prosvyat will be investors, including.

Wow.

Thank you for the really excellent understanding of our project!
Jump to: