Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 149. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
As far as I understand, the internal payment system will be integrated inside the platform or, well, like that. It will be possible to pay both with fiat money and crypto currency and tokens, and also convert it all inside the system. And how will rates of different currencies and tokens be calculated?
Probably will work the same as on other exchanges and trader sites.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
As far as I understand, the internal payment system will be integrated inside the platform or, well, like that. It will be possible to pay both with fiat money and crypto currency and tokens, and also convert it all inside the system. And how will rates of different currencies and tokens be calculated?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What is the TGE stage? And how does the TGE differ from ICO?
Actually, nothing
What does it mean?
TGE - Token Generation Event. It is a synonym of the ICO.
If there is no difference, then why? Huh
Maybe because, for most people, ICO, at the moment, is associated as a scam?
Yes, this has a certain meaning. Smiley
Actually, nothing
What does it mean?
They use the TGE term because TBX tokens but not coins will be issued.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Actually, nothing
What does it mean?
Maybe because, for most people, ICO, at the moment, is associated as a scam?
Actually, nothing
What does it mean?
Actually, nothing
What does it mean?
Actually, nothing
What does it mean?
Actually, nothing
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
On your website you state that your platform will have professional software. Is there a beta version? Or approximate models or operating time?
So the site already has a couple of screenshots. What else do you want to see?
Well this is not exactly what I would like to see. it would be great to see a more detailed layout, maybe even a little demonstration of how this will work.
I think it is necessary to wait for the announcement of the project or closer to this time will be known more information about the technical details of the project.
When will the platform be launched?
In the summer of 2018 (Q3 2018) At least they are so written in the road map
Wow, how long. I thought the platform would come out faster.  Undecided
Really very long. I was hoping to see some layouts or outline of the program much earlier!
Maybe we should wait until the end of TGE, and we'll see more details
Hope so Smiley
Activity: 336
On your website you state that your platform will have professional software. Is there a beta version? Or approximate models or operating time?
Well this is not exactly what I would like to see. it would be great to see a more detailed layout, maybe even a little demonstration of how this will work.
I think it is necessary to wait for the announcement of the project or closer to this time will be known more information about the technical details of the project.
Really very long. I was hoping to see some layouts or outline of the program much earlier!
Maybe we should wait until the end of TGE, and we'll see more details
Well this is a complicated and global project. The platform has a huge potential, such a project can not be done quickly. Much more needs to be done, in that part and settle and harmonize all the legal subtleties.
Jump to: