Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 155. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?
What exactly do you mean? Software for funds and traders or for investors?
I'm talking about ready-made software products for funds and traders who want to launch their projects on this platform. What is Tokenbox ready to offer for them?
For them, Tokenbox will offer a combination of software products, where various elements will be provided optionally, depending on the needs of a particular fund.
What kind of software products, which one?
Dude, try to read whitepaper, okay? Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Are all the funds that will operate in your ecosystem, will be on equal terms with each other?
And why they can not be on equal terms? Can anything affect this? Huh
Well look. Funds are different, with different capitalization. There are larger funds, and there are smaller ones. Will large funds, with a greater capitalization, dominate and not allow funds to more proficiently disclose their investment potential?
Activity: 336
The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?
I'm talking about ready-made software products for funds and traders who want to launch their projects on this platform. What is Tokenbox ready to offer for them?
For them, Tokenbox will offer a combination of software products, where various elements will be provided optionally, depending on the needs of a particular fund.
What kind of software products, which one?
Activity: 616
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Are all the funds that will operate in your ecosystem, will be on equal terms with each other?
And why they can not be on equal terms? Can anything affect this? Huh
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Sad no airdrop here. How to join bounty Huh
Activity: 364
If I understand the essence of the project correctly, then this platform will create an ICO on the basis of the Tokenbox platform, right?
 Huh
Well, to a certain extent, yes.
Only these "potential" ICOs are called funds, right?
It turns out so, yes. You can read the whitepaper, everything is described in detail.
If I understand the essence of the project correctly, then this platform will create an ICO on the basis of the Tokenbox platform, right?
 Huh
Only these "potential" ICOs are called funds, right?
Activity: 364
 Huh
 Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, the internal payment system will be integrated inside the platform or, well, like that. It will be possible to pay both with fiat money and crypto currency and tokens, and also convert it all inside the system. And how will rates of different currencies and tokens be calculated?
Probably will work the same as on other exchanges and trader sites.
And what about the legal side? Is this project legal in this country?

As for now the process of legalization of the activity of this platform is underway. I do not think that this will cause any problems.
This is a Russian project? And what if in Russia laws prohibiting the circulation of crypto-currencies or the activities of various ICO (like in China) what will happen to the project in this case?
If there were any prerequisites for this, the developers would not have created this platform. I think that nothing will happen. Smiley
Maybe, we'll see. =)

As for now the process of legalization of the activity of this platform is underway. I do not think that this will cause any problems.
This is a Russian project? And what if in Russia laws prohibiting the circulation of crypto-currencies or the activities of various ICO (like in China) what will happen to the project in this case?
If there were any prerequisites for this, the developers would not have created this platform. I think that nothing will happen. Smiley
Activity: 588
As far as I understand, the internal payment system will be integrated inside the platform or, well, like that. It will be possible to pay both with fiat money and crypto currency and tokens, and also convert it all inside the system. And how will rates of different currencies and tokens be calculated?

Jump to: