Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 154. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
The project is quite interesting, but at the same time very complex in terms of implementation and scale. Does the company have experience in creating similar products? Or work experience in this area?
Well, as far as I know, they already have one successful project working in the field of investment management and crypto assets. and he's pretty successful.
What is this project? Is there information about this project?
The Token Fund, it is a tokenized investment fund. allowing to invest in crypto-currencies and tokens of the decentralized economy.
So, is this project and Tokenbox not the same things?
Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
So for whom exactly is this project intended (Tokenbox) To create funds, or for investors, or ...?
This is the feature! It is a unique platform that unites both sides within itself. As investors, so funds and traders. On the basis of this platform, numerous funds will be created, and investors, in turn, will have the opportunity to invest their funds in a particular fund.
If I am an investor, then how can I be sure in traders or funds, in their computency. Will administrators check those who intend to provide their services to investors?
Activity: 616
The project is quite interesting, but at the same time very complex in terms of implementation and scale. Does the company have experience in creating similar products? Or work experience in this area?
Well, as far as I know, they already have one successful project working in the field of investment management and crypto assets. and he's pretty successful.
The Token Fund, it is a tokenized investment fund. allowing to invest in crypto-currencies and tokens of the decentralized economy.
Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
So for whom exactly is this project intended (Tokenbox) To create funds, or for investors, or ...?
This is the feature! It is a unique platform that unites both sides within itself. As investors, so funds and traders. On the basis of this platform, numerous funds will be created, and investors, in turn, will have the opportunity to invest their funds in a particular fund.
Activity: 588
Of course not.  Smiley Tokenbox is an ecosystem for both funds and traders, and for investors. It unites both of them. That is, on the basis of the Tokenbox, there can be a similar project like The Token Fund.
Lol, of course not! These are completely different projects in their essence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello everybody!
Join to the Bounty!

B O U N T Y
With pleasure I will join, thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 504
Hello everybody!
Join to the Bounty!

B O U N T Y
Are all the funds that will operate in your ecosystem, will be on equal terms with each other?
And why they can not be on equal terms? Can anything affect this? Huh
Well look. Funds are different, with different capitalization. There are larger funds, and there are smaller ones. Will large funds, with a greater capitalization, dominate and not allow funds to more proficiently disclose their investment potential?
No, this can not happen, in this platform there are measures to prevent such situations from happening =)
How are they going to cope with this problem?
The platform will include a system of ratings of various funds. With different capitalization of different funds, they will stand side by side if they have the same rating.
Well, you mean you want to say that this rating can not be wound or falsified? And besides, how will this rating be formed, from what criteria?
I do not know by what criteria this rating will be formed, but I am sure that this rating will not work or falsify this rating. The company is experienced in this field and will not allow such situations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Are all the funds that will operate in your ecosystem, will be on equal terms with each other?
Well look. Funds are different, with different capitalization. There are larger funds, and there are smaller ones. Will large funds, with a greater capitalization, dominate and not allow funds to more proficiently disclose their investment potential?
No, this can not happen, in this platform there are measures to prevent such situations from happening =)
The platform will include a system of ratings of various funds. With different capitalization of different funds, they will stand side by side if they have the same rating.
Well, you mean you want to say that this rating can not be wound or falsified? And besides, how will this rating be formed, from what criteria?
Activity: 336
The developers claim that the Tokenbox is a ready-made ecosystem. Will they provide ready-made software solutions?
What exactly do you mean? Software for funds and traders or for investors?
I'm talking about ready-made software products for funds and traders who want to launch their projects on this platform. What is Tokenbox ready to offer for them?
For them, Tokenbox will offer a combination of software products, where various elements will be provided optionally, depending on the needs of a particular fund.
What kind of software products, which one?
Dude, try to read whitepaper, okay? Grin
Ok, I'll read it again. Maybe I missed something  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Jump to: